Model Combat 7: "I'm Still Standing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want the game back...
Jakeee I think we don't have to wait for RoyalGalliano -althought I don't know if he got online yesterday- but I think we're lots of us who want to play the combat soon again :innocent::D

i wanted to wait a bit before starting a new cycle but if you can't survive without it i will post the request, eh... :rolleyes:

i think we'd all love for model combat to come back verryyy soon royal!! ^

if you dont want to..i dont mind :smile:

I think I really can't live without this :ninja::ninja:
My study-breaks are better with this game :lol:

xmodel citizen said:
I think a country battle would be cool. Like Brazil vs. Eastern Europe (not a country I know :P) vs. Russia vs. England vs. USA, etc.

thats exactly what I had in a mind :flower:

ahhhh, so natalia won.

well good for her.

can't wait for the next round. hopefully ill be around for the finals for that one

i dont think buswell was a mistake :innocent: i just wanted trentini to win far more that round. and i think cintia was a far less deserving winner :innocent:

yes a new round .. well i am not happy natalia won .. i think it is because i have examens i didnt participate a lot this time but i will do next cycle

errr... :innocent:

you know, i hope i won't sound too bitchy when i say no to both of your questions... i personally don't like the crazy mad way the game was being played and i think if we keep playing it over and over again it will lose its appeal or whatever makes it so popular... i mean, you know :blink: huh so i say let's wait... :flower: over.

:ninja:

^ I agree with you Royal...I love the game, but it needs a proper break....so we can enjoy it again properly

like how long a break are we talking...a few months or a few weeks??:unsure::huh:

Im with Royal as well. I think having breaks will only make it more exiting for next time

At least a month or two. Or expect more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->