Tiffany & Co. - The All-Things Tiffany & Co. Thread

To be honest, Tiffany already produced sterling-silver random objects like boussoles, shoehorns, clothespins, toothbrush etc. It's nothing new, Reed Krakoff reedited some of them not long ago. And Tiffanys used to sell gold or silver drug paraphernalia in the 70s and 80s, so I am not offended.
But the collab with Nike was unnecessary. It dilutes the brand.

exactly, if they'd produced those things from the Nike collab in silver I would have understood. Or if they were doing something innovative with plastic as a material in jewellery, like vintage Bakelite or resin or something.

This is just them slapping their name on random plastic objects that have nothing to do with their main business in any way i.e. neither jewellery nor precious metals. That toothbrush is certainly not silver or even metal.

That toothbrush is certainly not silver or even metal.

Imo the 4 items I saw on IG look like silver, I think i can spot a stamp somewhere, and it may be a shoe brush. Anyway, Tiffany has already done that much better.
And the low-dunks shoes are just there, being nothing (and comments rightly are trashing the company).

I hate it but at the same time, he is the customer he is trying and succeeding to attract.
It works because it’s always extreme limited editions to the best customers of the brands attached…He knows his stuff.

The great thing that he has for himself is that he perception of Tiffany in the world might be different from what it is for Americans. So he can exclusivity with very accessible products at the same time…

Not that I like most of these (not a sneaker head in general) but someone asked AI to generate a Tiffany and Nike collab and some of the results are, at the very least, far more interesting/creative than what was actually produced. How long before AI is actually being used to generate these cash grab brand crossovers? Lol

Looks like an old blue cheap, bad version of Balmain fall 2012 made in shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->