Evelina Khromchenko

d26e2adcbd95.jpg

shot by me

^ Well, in accordance with official statement, the main problem is that Evelina is focusing too much on pursuing her personal career. She is well-known lady in Russia, and not just like editor-in-chief, and it's somehow became a problem... The new editor-in-chief is Maria Nevskaja, former model, who started working for russian L'Officiel six months ago as fashion editor. She is also Evgenij Zmeivetz's wife, who is president of "Parlan" publishing company, that publishes russian L'Officiel... :innocent:

I've never been a fan of Evelina and I also thought that she is too self-absorbed, but I'm a huge fan of L'Officiel Russia she created. It's a wonderful magazine with interesting content. I'm seriously in shock with the news she got fired :shock: it's even worse than when Shachri left Bazaar

New magazine? Absolutely new brand? I think that would be too difficult even fo her...

Can someone point me to something online that is official ... to verify that she's been dismissed, please?

If I can document this as a fact, I will change the title on this thread ... to "former editor-in-chief".

Last edited by a moderator:
information about her dismissal was published in the official press release publishing house Parlan, but I cann't find any link on it, just quote this in the news:

"Since May 19, 2010 Evelina Khromchenko is no longer the editor-in-chief of the magazine L` Officiel. Since 20 May 2010 the editor-in-chief of the magazine L `Officiel appointed Maria Nevskaya. She has over 10 years working in a professional fashion industry. Until now, Maria Nevskaya worked as fashion director of magazine L `Officiel».
russian source of the quote

24/05/10 - NEON,Moscow

Maria Nevskaya - new Editor-in-Chief, L'Officiel Russia

If you'd like to discuss Maria Nevskaya, please start a new thread for her here in BTL, as the new Editor in Cheif ... it's off topic for this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is an interview with Evelina about her dismissal in russian OK!
I'll try to scan

three editors :smile: Dasha (Pop magazine) Evelina and Ellen Verbeek (Cosmo Rus)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->