Shoe Furniture

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I hope its ok for me to start this topic. I recently downsized my living accomodations. I used to live in a 2 bedroom condo where the master bedroom had two beautiful walk in closets with all of the wooden fittings. I have since moved to the city and live in a much smaller apartment (square footage wise) but still two bedrooms. The problem is the closets. The closet in the master bedroom is one of those two door open out closets but its not very deep. There are virtually no fittings just a long shelf over a clothing bar. This is a problem for me. I know I could hire someone like California Closets to come in a retrofit the closet but that doesn't really address the size. I need a shoe rack but that would be outside of the closet, so it would have to look very nice like furniture. Most I've seen are very ugly. The closest thing I've seen to what I'm looking for is the shoe rack in the shopaholic movie. It should look like a bookcase with tilted shelves to give a good view of the shoes and should be very tall to accomodate several pairs. Does anyone know where I can find something like this or does it have to be custom made. I'm trying to avoid the custom route because I'm not sure how long I'll be in this location. Please help!
*Mods if this is the wrong place for this please feel free to move*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->