Exclusives

According to MDC Unia Pakhomova was also a Gucci exclusive.

Lineisy was a Prada exclusive? :o Where did you get this confirmation?

Lineisy was a Prada exclusive? :o Where did you get this confirmation?

Yup, her management. She flew in from NY last week just to work on the looks with Olivier, She's already in Paris.

That's so random. Why would Prada/Ashley want that.
You might not like Lineisy (actually not like is too kind, you genuinely hate her, but I do not want to be impolite) but you cannot deny the influence she had on and buzz she created with her work for Prada. She is considered one of their most remarkable faces as she brought natural hair to the runway and has missed only a couple of shows (resort, not rtw) from the very beginning of her career (FW15, three years ago).

You might not like Lineisy (actually not like is too kind, you genuinely hate her, but I do not want to be impolite) but you cannot deny the influence she had on and buzz she created with her work for Prada. She is considered one of their most remarkable faces as she brought natural hair to the runway and has missed only a couple of shows (resort, not rtw) from the very beginning of her career (FW15, three years ago).

True. But she's not exactly the most relevant model to have as a Prada exclusive in 2018..

That's so random. Why would Prada/Ashley want that.

How's it weird tho? she's not a newface obviously but as the black model to have walked the most Prada shows ever, she's clearly a house favorite, and Olivier likes to work with certain models for the fittings/measurements/styling. Yasmin getting one, now that would be random :lol:

It's just unusual for a non-new face to get a Prada exclusive, unless she's a super. Lineisy has fade for a moment from the runways, but she always manages to bounce back. Good for her.

Does NEXT have any connections with the Prada team? I mean, most of the exclusives this season are from NEXT. (Anok, Lineisy, Nastya and new faces Maud and Eniola) Also, I think Nimue and Karolin were also exclusives, no?

Nimue Smit exclusive for Prada.
Imaan Hammam exclusive for Versace.
Both confirmed by Code Management.

Vasilisa Pavlova was exclusive at Roberto Cavalli according to Muse.

^ Since when did Cavalli do exclusives? Or is this a case of "oh our model booked only one show, so let's say she walked exclusively for Roberto Cavalli"?

Muse is making some questionable decisions. Letting 3 of their models get their hair cut for Marc Jacobs, and I don't think the haircut did any of them any favors (have they walked outside of MJ with their haircuts?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think cavalli has done exclusives in the past.
And I think songhwa oh walked for Pucci.
No surprise since Bitton cast it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->