Express

^ I bought a skirt too. ^_^

I am pleased with it since I've had my eye on it for sometime. It was on sale and I got an additional 20% since it was clearance.

It's not a very good cut since I'm short and it runs long on me.

It's the same pattern as Erin's purchase except as a skirt. :heart:

I bought a pair of jeans at Express. They fit nearly perfect at first, but buy the end of the day, the stretched out of shape. I never really liked their shirts.

I bought a pair of jeans at Express. They fit nearly perfect at first, but buy the end of the day, the stretched out of shape.

For my town, this is my favorite store.

Their jeans don't have any stretch in them. 100% denim unlike Gap that has, what, 2-4% stretch stitched in.

How did they end up stretching out?

^ No, Express definitely has jeans with spandex.

I find it so tough to find 100% cottong jeans these days... and non low-rise...

I few years ago they had women's skinny jeans that fit me perfectly!! They would probably run big on a girl tho - and kind of baggy.

They were on sale for $19.50! - so I bought them in 4 washes - and wear them every day!

For my town, this is my favorite store.

Their jeans don't have any stretch in them. 100% denim unlike Gap that has, what, 2-4% stretch stitched in.

How did they end up stretching out?

The jeans I got have 2% spandex. Another pair I bought with 1% spandex didn't have this problem, and other brands with 2% spandex also didn't have that problem.

I find it so tough to find 100% cottong jeans these days... and non low-rise...

I know, I wish I could find more mid-rise jeans.

Are they sold at larger stores? None of the jeans sold at my Express have jeans with Spandex. NONE.

^ I've seen them at all of their stores in the U.S... where are you? I'm hard pressed to find many stores that don't sell jeans with spandex.

You're lucky! I can't stand stretch in my jeans. I can't stand them sticking to me, it drives me nuts. I still wear jeans from high school that are 100% cotton... they're 7 or 8 years old.

You can now purchase items online at Express.

Thanks for passing that along! Too bad they didn't offer that feature during their recent clearance - it'd definitely be helpful, since my local store didn't offer their entire selection. :doh:

I just took a look at their latest collection, and so far only a couple of items are catching my attention. The off-the-shoulder chiffon dress is definitely on my wish list (though I probably wouldn't wear it off-the-shoulder); why must it cost nearly $90? :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely enjoy a lot of the jewelry they've dished out. A lot of it is very Chanel-inspired with the ribbons and random trinkets and charms.

Thanks for passing that along! Too bad they didn't offer that feature during their recent clearance - it'd definitely be helpful, since my local store didn't offer their entire selection. :doh:

I found the items online are not nearly as marked down there as in the stores. This method is similar to Banana or Gap - clearance items are not as marked down online as they are in stores.

Does anyone happen to know about Express pant sizes as far as S vs XS goes? I'm a size 36 EU/4 US and am buying online but am not sure what size I should get. Tia!

Im a solid 4 too, and thats what I get at express. their stuff is pretty tts.

I was just there over my lunch break and got two really nice silk tops, on sale for 6.99 (originally over 80) I was impressed!! Get there if you can!

^ Typically a size 4 & 6 = Small, and 0 & 2 equates to an XS.

I wear a 0 at Express, and most (retail) stores, and wear XS in their tops, if that helps at all... :blush:

I was just there over my lunch break and got two really nice silk tops, on sale for 6.99 (originally over 80) I was impressed!! Get there if you can!

^ And wow! What a great deal! I've been to Express here in LA, and have basically seen crap. Do you have photos of the silk blouses? I'm jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishyloverr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->