Silence & Noise Jeans

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I have a question.

Yesterday I was at Urban Outfitters and tried on the Silence & Noise jeans. I love the wash, and they fit me perfectly. The problem? The back pockets make someone look like their underwear is bunched up!

I've tried searching on Google for any information about this brand, but I've had no luck. Does anyone know anything about this brand or where I can see or purchase other styles?

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what I would like to know! I have real problem finding jeans that fit- I have boyish frame (straight up and down, no *** or waist and narrow hips) and it is a nightmare trying to find the right shape. I either look like i am saggy bummed or saggy bellied! Are silence and noise jeans any good?

recommendations welcome!

Effie

Oh Silence and Noise jeans, I tried googling it as well but I didn't find anything. They look really nice, how short do they run the inseams, do you know? and is the denim thick or thin, it kind of looks thin. I really like the cut that they have.

I bought a pair from Urban Outfitters awhile ago. My impression so far? It's nice. I ended up keeping it although it wasn't quite perfect. I agree about the pockets. Not that they look like bunched underwear, but that they were kinda big and stiff for smaller bums. Not altogether flattering. Still, in the all important rear view, it didn't completely flatten me out. There's more fabric in the back than in the front, which I like, too. The denim seemed kinda thick to me. The inseam on my size 26 is about 32 inches, and they bunch up around my ankles, but not in a bad way. I like how it wrinkles around my hips and knees, actually. One thing, though. It says straight leg jean on the website but I think it's more a bootcut.

uh...I can't think of anything else. Oh, if you search in "What are you wearing today?" somebody (i can't remember who) posted a picture of herself wearing those jeans.

I bought the slim style at Urban Outfitters a couple weeks ago, and I love them. I don't think the pockets on this style bunch up - but I have a big round butt. The denim is thick and seems high quality. The inseam is pretty long - I'm 5'9" and they slouch a little at my ankles.

The color and fit is great - they have some stretch without looking cheap. To me, they look as good as Joe's Jeans, Paper Denim Cloth, etc. but are slightly more affordable. I totally reccomend the slim style - I believe it's called ultra-slim. These jeans make me want to donate all my other pairs to Goodwill!

I bought some great black jeans a week ago, and I love them! They are perfect, skinny, and fit me on the the butt - and I have a pretty average size butt, a bit on the smaller side. I have a size 27, whereas in Diesel I wear 28, so I have to say that they're slightly roomy. The only minor gripe is that I didn't notice that the black jeans had a slightly 'vintagey' wash to them; I only saw it in broad daylight. I still love them though, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a skinny jean fix :smile: Oh yeah, the prices are good! I consider $48 a good deal for a pair.

I loved the ultra-slim fit jeans. They were so flattering, which is not something I generally think of about skinny jeans. But, and this is a huge drawback for me, what someone else mentioned about it looking like your underwear was showing is true. There's a weird line across the pockets on the bum, and because of the angle of the line it SERIOUSLY looks like v.p.l....

ev6em8.png

I just bought these silence and noise skinny jeans in grey - I found the fit to be good for someone who has no butt. I have the problem of saggy bottoms on all my jeans. Especially Levi's so I have stopped buying their jeans. You can also Try Sass and Bide.
credits: urban outfitters webiste

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->