Ezra Miller

He's gorgeous but he looks soooo much older, since like 2010, his face matured so much.. i love how all his movies are indie, so his style is perfectly in match hahahahahahah

I just watched We Need To Talk About Kevin and he was amazing in it!

Such a great actor.

I'm still reading We Need To Talk About Kevin but I cant wait to watch the movie once I finish it.

L’Uomo Vogue March 2012
Ph: Bjorn Iooss

thefashionisto

He was super creepy in WNTTAK. He's also seems like he might be creepy in real life.

Trophee Chopard In Partnership With Variety Magazine event during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Martinez Hotel in Cannes, France - May 17, 2012
iolmdh.jpg
34eao1f.jpg

Haiti Carnival in Cannes Benefitting J/P HRO, Artists for Peace and Justice & Happy Hearts Fund Presented By Armani during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France - May 18, 2012
n3ngo5.jpg
153s00g.jpg

35hg595.jpg

2012 MTV Movie Awards held at Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California - June 3, 2012
2ecqird.jpg

24fzb6t.jpg

2cndvfk.jpg

33zcuq0.jpg

zimbio.com

I'm really excited to see Perks, especially because Ezra looks like the perfect Patrick. And only he could pull off that eccentric style. The only thing is that I sort of had second-hand embarrassment for Ezra at the MTV Movie Awards because he was holding that balloon all night, even onstage. What was that all about?

He's actually very good looking and his eccentric fashion really makes him interesting.

I have to say I've re-watched all of Ezra's parts in the trailer too many times and I can't get 'Be aggressive! Passive aggressive' out of my head.

"Red Lights" New York Screening at Sunshine Landmark in New York City - June 25, 2012
2euto9l.jpg

"The Amazing Spider-Man" New York Special Screening at Regal Union Square Theatre in New York City - June 28, 2012
35ceelg.jpg
2eakprp.jpg

zimbio.com

Don't really care for Ezra's style :ninja: but he has some seriously amazing bone structure.

New "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Poster

facebook / UKWallflowers

Out Magazine September 2012 : Ezra Miller, Logan Lerman and Johnny Simmons by Kai Z Feng

out.com, facebook / Out Magazine

He looks stunning in Out magazine! His looks are very striking.

^ Agree - totally unique and striking. Reminds me of Adrian Brody at times but really his own man with his own sense of style.

His bone structure is something else and he's also a really talented actor. Loved him in We Need to talk about Kevin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->