F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have no idea who could be fresh faces at Givenchy. If we are going by the girls that walked the show, I remembered Josephine Skriver and Colinne Michaelis .

@hisssquad said to someone that there aren't any Brazilians that are a part of the Givenchy campaign just to throw it out there.

Givenchy (accessories) - M: Marcelia Freesz; Ph: ? Info: colunistas.ig.com.br/vivimascaro

zl4vbc.jpg

Daria for givenchy? Where did that come from?? I dont think she fits givenchy image sorry.
BTW any news for gucci??

Daria who? Werbowy or,or... This prada/meisel girl, dont remember her last name... the girl who looks like the blonde girl from Kill Bill, umma something else.

Karen!! Yay!
Nothing about Prada yet?
C'mon Bianco, tell us something!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Daria Strokous? I just hope it's Werbowy 'cause it'd be really interesting to see her fronting the campaign. But great for Karen! :woot: I so knew that she's gonna be in the campaign after walking in the show. I suppose it's by Mert & Marcus again, right?

Arizona for Giorgio Armani sounds odd but I'll definitely look forward to that. And it's by Meisel so I hope it turns out good. :smile:

David Yurman - M: Joan Smalls, Arizona Muse & Jon Kortajarena; Ph:Peter Lindbergh; Info: Modelinia

Yes, strokous. Thank u cottonmouth13
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vikutea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"