F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan George - Anne V. & Kellan Lutz
kellanlutz300x400.jpg

Kellan Lutz set hearts aflutter when he was announced as the new face of denim brand Dylan George. And now, he’s making ladies swoon even more by showing off his assets in the just-released photos from the campaign. The fall 2011 ads, shot in Beverly Hills last week with model Anne V. (also a face of the brand) feature Lutz wearing the line’s premium denim as he strolls and laughs with his costar. In addition to serving as the face of the campaign, Lutz will also play the role of designer: the Twilight star teamed up with Dylan George founder Danny Guez to design a 25-piece ready-to-wear menswear line called Abbot + Main by Dylan George, available this August.
stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to post how much I'd love to see Daria Strokous for Givenchy, hope it's true then ^_^

^In my opinion I don't think Daria S. fits Givenchy.. but it's always interesting to see new faces

Well, I may be kind of biased, since I'm totally in love with her recently, but I actually loved her at the show and think her delicate beauty would play really well with the clothes. Anyway, we'll see.

Miss Daria Strokous for Givenchy ? :cry: :woot: for real ?
I'm really happy . :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
^

oh, :(
the what's all the fuzz about dropping names
just guesses ? -_-

Madame Roitfeld adds another luxury campaign credit to her Post-Vogue CV. Yep exactly the one yre thinking!

hisssquad's twitter

I wonder which one? Givenchy? JPG?

In Berlin to launch my newEscada fragrance campaign :smile: this is my welcome- cute! Big day ahead.. Expect pictures!

Bar Refaeli's twitter

Calvin Klein Underwear "Naked Glamour" - M: Lara Stone; Info: wwd.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"