Fall '05 Chunky heels

i love it.
the round toe pumps. so nice.

but this is definitely a fall winter look.

attachment.php
:sick: :sick: :sick:

I like the fall Gucci boots. But some of the other designers put too much "chunk" on the shoe, combining thick heels with platform, and large round toes. :yuk:

I'll pass on this chunky trend :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank GOD chunkier heels, round-toe, platforms and wedges are back! I was so sad by the pointy-toe/stiletto/kitten trend; cute, but so uncomfortable/impractical and easily ruined.

I always prefer unique shoes with presence, to anchor the total outfit. Bigger heels are comfortable and also make your legs look dainty.

I love shoes so much; if I find a favorite pair I want them to be, like a man, beautiful but also comfortable to be with, sturdy and strong, and to enjoy a long-term relationship with them :lol: . Pointy toes and heels couldn't live up to that... B)

My feet are very happy. I have to walk across large expanses of uneven cobblestones every workday. There are so many places where a kitten or stiletto heel can get stuck. There's nothing chic about extracting yourself from a welcome mat :blush: A broader heel really helps ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->