Fall/Winter 05.06 Runway Music

One of the songs played backstage are norwegian artist Annie - My heartbeat :smile:

wow! cool!! I`m from Norway and know that song :smile:

This may be irrelevant to thia thread but does anyone know what music was playing during the Sprign 2004 Alexander McQueen Show? If you watch the video o style.com, its the one at the enad that interests me the most.

Versace runway music

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the songs in the Fall 2005 Versace runway show??? there was a song that kinda went like this,

I needed ot believe in something, I needed ot beleive in something...

haha ya kinda like that! Well if anyone knows that would be great.

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song in versace's 2005 fall runway show where the guy keeps saying, "I needed to beleive in somehting" over and over again??? thanks

Hi there...

concerning about Versace Music i'm interested to know about two songs from the F/W2005 show, the first u can listen at the web site main, them the same song it's the opening of the mens show that u can see at the versace web site...i really want to know about this song...them in the women show video the second song tha cames after technologic by daft punk, it's a song that some girl sings...

do please somebody contacte me to let me know about this...
[email protected]

thanks a lot

;D

If you use the search feature at the toolbar, you can find any of the threads concerning music used in runway shows.

I'm looking for the name of the second last song in the Zac Posen FW 2005 show. I believe it's a remix of the Eric Clapton/Cream song called "White Room" but it only has the first line which is "In the white room with black curtains near the station."

Thanks!

Fall/Winter 2005/06 Runway Music

Like the last season (ss05) here we can talk and search about all the runway song that we like! :P

i'm searching for the CAVALLI songs, does anyone know some song about this show??? thanks:flower:

I don't know of any songs from autumn/winter '05-06 Cavalli runway soundtrack but I do know that V E R S A C E used a mix from house music DJ ''Jesse Saunders'' - ' On and On '

Andro said:
I don't know of any songs from autumn/winter '05-06 Cavalli runway soundtrack but I do know that V E R S A C E used a mix from house music DJ ''Jesse Saunders'' - ' On and On '

in wich song?? i know that versace used 2 amazing remix for 'galvanize' of chemical b. and 'hell yes' by beck

VERSACE317 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song in versace's 2005 fall runway show where the guy keeps saying, "I needed to beleive in somehting" over and over again??? thanks

the versace songs are

rock robot - daft punk
my friend dario - vitalic
galvanize (remix that i need it so much) - chemical brothers
believe - chemical brothers
hell yes (remix that i need it so much too) - beck

i'm searching for the cavalli songs, especially a song where a girl continually say 'i'm fallen, i'm fallen..'
please if someone can help me i will so grateful

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->