Fashion Book Releases 2006

JR1 said:
the only thing i would change though, is the fact its not a hardback - so when your holding it, it tends to flop a bit, but that really doesnt matter...

it comes in hardback as well as paperback, but the hardback costs a little bit more :wink:

It's excellent! Oddly enough it would appear that Tom Ford has been excluded from the book...
kimair said:
neimanmarcus.com has the gucci by gucci book available in its christmas book...$150

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so i have the In Vogue book in my hands right now:woot: . One word STUNNING. It's amazing, i totally recommend it. It's museum worthy, amazing illustration, really big, stunning photos, the first Vogue cover ever (17 December 1892), then the first UK cover (1916) and first french (1920). Several Vogue covers from 1892 till today, breathtaking eds, history about editors, photographers, models.... I can go on and on. I just had to inform you. :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to ask anything, feel free....:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I flipped through In Vogue at the bookstore, it was amazing. It went right up through modern vogues (it had the 'keira royale' ed which is from march 2006, I believe), there were pages on individual photographers, pictures from the Vreeland era... the only thing that bugged me about this near-perfect book was the emphasis on Anna Wintour..

^ She's one of the contributors, so it's kinda normal. Also Natalia Vodianova is almost everywhere. But who can blame them she's gorgeous!!!

I just got the Balenciaga book in the post :woot:
I got it from amazon.co.uk, and the delivery was super!

Im saving my first look in the book till christmas though, the book itself is wrapped up, so I might as well wait a couple of days to open it! The book was £50, but amazon has it for £32, and its a super book Ill sure use for a long, LONG time :smile:

"fashioning the frame, boundaries, dress and the body" by alexandra warwick and dani cavallaro is very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->