Fashion comic

:rofl: Charly these are great!! I love this tFS meeting idea too! Imagine seeing all of your fellow model and designer fans!!

Thanks, I'm glad that you like !^_^ I woud like to create a tFS meeting in Paris but i dont have lots of money to realize it ^^

:rofl: Charly these are great!! I love this tFS meeting idea too! Imagine seeing all of your fellow model and designer fans!!

Omg imagine how awesome that would be! There are some people who Id LOVE to meet, including u Charly! ^_^

ahaha sure !! :smile: but you know I had this project in my head since 2 years .... but I think nobody 'll come because about the travel etc.. its expensive !

so about my Fashion comic, I'll create more after my final exams, thats why I didnt post ..dont have the time^^

ahaha really ?!:shock: omg not cool !:lol: I couldn't live without PC, internet...:unsure:

Omg I love these Capt! :woot::heart:
The mishap one is hilarious! :rofl:
I'm totally subscribing!

Love the comics that you make but not when the happen in real life. The computer one happened again thanks to another blackout. This time I was actually int the middle of posting and then the room goes dark.:angry:

omg this is too funny. i really love all of them. keep up the good work.:flower:especially the fashion mishap one. :lol:

**New** GAY MALE MODEL :D
enjoy ! :P

gaymalemodelbycaptcharl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->