Fashion week essentials, what do you always take with you?

Lady Muck said:
I just came back from Bread and Butter and Premier in Berlin - I don't do PV. I might go to Pitti next season coz a brand I'm working with is launching there next time.

Do you attend Eye2Eye? They now do London, Paris and Milan...the London one is in Buddhahood in Conduit St. showing the new shoe collections from Bernhard Willhelm, Eley Kishimoto,Buddhahood etc.

Alura said:
It happens in Milan. I know people who do it but they attend only two on a day. Generally it's close to impossible unless you are Anna Wintour. What I meant was that I pick my (personal) favourite designer of the day, or the one I want to make a good impression with (first time attending etc) and try to dress according to their style that morning (of course 95% is between my ears, it just makes me feel better and doesn't make much sense). I'm a newbie anyway.
Of course I won't throw on something logo-mania. Can you imagine going to a Chanel show with everything CC :ninja:? What you do see is the clientele/staff wearing the designer's clothes and perfect make-up, they always look too immaculate next to the tired journalists and stylists haha.
haha...so true...the editors and stylist are always a bit ragged...

the new york shows are pretty pathetic...i don't bother with many of them anymore...

who wants to get up early in the middle of winter to schlep uptown just to see kenneth cole or bcbg?!?!... :blink: ...no thanks...i'll catch it on tv or the internet...

softgrey said:
haha...so true...the editors and stylist are always a bit ragged...

the new york shows are pretty pathetic...i don't bother with many of them anymore...

who wants to get up early in the middle of winter to schlep uptown just to see kenneth cole or bcbg?!?!... :blink: ...no thanks...i'll catch it on tv or the internet...

Hi Softgrey,
Could you help me..You seem to know a lot about NYC since it's your home.

Okay so I''m a student And I'm trying to intern/Volunteer at Fashion week. I've contacted 7thonsixth and they've told me it's full for this show. However for the next showing sept 9th I need to contact them 2mths in advance,
anyway, I emailed and got an auto response stating that they only accept students in the area an no out-of towners. Another lady I spoke to over the phone says it's not so..Do you happen to know or can anyone help. I need an internship. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->