Fashion Week Street Style F/W 09.10

^ he posts some of the photos for style.com bigger on his own blog. not all, unfortunately. i'd like to see all of them bigger too.

3335314164_86446fc78e.jpg
3335314254_1d60ec5633.jpg

altamiranyc

:buzz: :heart: @ the Balmain jacket in #202 (it is Balmain right?) oh my... how badly I want one!

its so annoying seeing people in Balmain..knowing how much i cant afford it!! I love the jackets..

ugh!! that balmain jacket is divine!! i also saw some sick balmain shoes!!!

lanecrawford001.jpg

Dress: Alexander Wang Bag: Thomas Wylde Shoes: Lanvin

lanecrawford002.jpg

Dress: Alexander Wang Bag: Thomas Wylde Shoes: Lanvin

lanecrawford003.jpg

Dress and shoes: Azzedine Alaïa

lanecrawford004.jpg

Dress and shoes: Azzedine Alaïa

lanecrawford005.jpg

Left – Top: Chloé Trousers: Haider Ackermann Shoes: Christian Louboutin Clutch: Alexander McQueen
Right – Dress: Lanvin Shoes: Pierre Hardy

lanecrawford006.jpg

Left – Top: Lanvin Skirt: Sharon Wauchob Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Right – Jacket: Yves Saint Laurent Tank top: Acne Shoes: Christian Louboutin

[lanecrawford]

laney010.jpg

Models always score designer goodies directly from the designers themselves, often before they've arrived in stores. Here supermodel Isabeli Fontana flaunts her limited edition multi-colored woven Balenciaga bag, a special gift from Nicholas Ghesquiere himself.

laney001.jpg

The 90s are back and apparently so are leather shorts. A look once associated with the nightlife, leather shorts have reemerged as a must. It's a look only a select few can carry off, but kudos to US Voguette Lauren Santo Domingo for knowing exactly how to give the once forgotten fad a modern spin. What not to love: the mix of the lengths and proportions or the glimmer of a midnight blue Proenza Schouler sequin t-shirt.

laney002.jpg

There is always a fetish twist to every shoe Alber Elbaz designs and this patent caged sandal is no exception. Marrying cut-out patent bondage straps with petal pink grosgrain ribbon is almost like Alber is creating lingerie for the feet. How fitting that such a seductive pair of shoes is playing peek-a-boo under a pair of pinstripe wool trousers.

laney003.jpg

We've seen everything from statement bags to statement shoes, but costume jewellery is taking centre spotlight from clothes and stylist, Mary Alice Stephenson, knows best when it comes to making a statement through her jewellery. Keeping everything down to a minimal palette is the key to wearing an extravagant statement necklace.

laney004.jpg

Mixing pattern, colour, texture, volume and embellishment only comes natural to the Teen Vogue Team. With a finger always on the pulse, these style mavens are always ahead of the pack when it comes to new trends and designers.

[lanecrawford]
save

laney005.jpg

Elle Magazine Style Director, Kate Lanphear, is the woman behind the stacked bracelet trend. Her love for heavy metal has spawned a legion of devoted fans and copycats called "Lanphearites." Whether you want to take on the whole look or maybe a couple bracelets, heavy metal is here to stay.

laney006.jpg

Alexander Wang has instantly become the "It" designer to watch. His clothes personify an instant effortless cool and have made their way into the closets of fashionistas worldwide. Fashion enthusiast and Harper's Bazaar Russia editor, Miroslava Duma, customises look one from Wang's Spring/Summer 2009 collection with her own personal pins, but it's her Obama pin that gives a bang to her Wang!

laney007.jpg

Part athletic, part space oddity: Nicholas Ghesquiere knows exactly how to surprise and keep us on the edge of our feet each season with his avant-garde footwear for Balenciaga.

laney008.jpg

Strong shoulders have come back with a vengeance but not that it's so much about exaggeration, it's about empowerment! A slightly wider but squared off and structured shoulder is exactly how to reference the 80s Wall Street period seen here on Harper's Bazaar Accessories Editor, David Thielebule.

laney009.jpg

Straight out of the urban fashion jungle, Lane Crawford's own Sarah Rutson is on the prowl in these Pierre Hardy's.

[lanecrawford]

Such great looks!! I'm having such a great time seeing all of these gorgeous pictures!! Thank you!!!

David Thielebule :wub:
love his style, so impeccable and handsome!.
and Kate.. jeez, what a sight even when it's just a fraction of her outfits.. fantastic woman..

Alix-Thanks for posting,I love reading the little blurbs.

This page in particular is just full of so many perfect looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->