Fave Couple At The 2004 Oscars?

Originally posted by KikiB1+Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:45 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KikiB1 @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:45 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-kimkhuu@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:28 am
Will Smith - Jada Pinkett Smith
Must Jada ALWAYS look so tense and pissed off?? [/b][/quote]
I know, I always think she looks so much older than him... :unsure:

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Mar 4th, 2004 - 9:27 am
Michael Douglas - Catherine Zeta-Jones
ic k he's soooo old.

i picked naomi and heath because naomi is hot and heath is a fine looking kid.

also she is older than him and i think it's a good change in hollyvood

I thought Susan Sarandon was so much hotter and classier that the competition. That, and she's got fantastic boobs. I'm jealous. B)

my faves were Stuart Townsend & Charlize Theron and Johnny Depp & Vanessa Paradis :flower:

although heath & naomi make a great couple as well

Is it me or does Vanessa Paradis look very much like Kate Moss there?

Originally posted by Sugo@Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:22 pm
His girlfriends actually all look kind of similar... :shock:

Michael and Catherine.

Now to me, they looked like a royal couple.

Originally posted by Sugo@Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:22 pm
I also see alot of KATE MOSS in vanessa....

I also liked Johnny and Vanessa, I think he looked good, and she looked beautiful. I also really enjoyed Charlize and Stuart though, they just looked genuinly happy and quite lovely.
:heart:

Without a doubt Johnny & Vanessa. :flower: Second place to Jude & Sienna.-Is he going bald? Stuart Townsend looks like a waiter. Did anyone notice that CharliZe's makeup made her look weird, especially around the eyes, she usually looks much better.

Originally posted by juniperbug@Mar 5th, 2004 - 10:43 am
Without a doubt Johnny & Vanessa. :flower: Second place to Jude & Sienna.-Is he going bald? Stuart Townsend looks like a waiter. Did anyone notice that CharliZe's makeup made her look weird, especially around the eyes, she usually looks much better.
I agree, I didn't like Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend at all. I thought her dress was boring, her tan was way overdone, her makeup was scary and she needed to add some eyebrows. Her fiance also looked a bit cheap to me.
No offense to anyone who liked their look. :ninja:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 5th, 2004 - 10:49 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 5th, 2004 - 10:49 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-juniperbug@Mar 5th, 2004 - 10:43 am
I agree, I didn't like Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend at all. I thought her dress was boring, her tan was way overdone, her makeup was scary and she needed to add some eyebrows. Her fiance also looked a bit cheap to me.
No offense to anyone who liked their look. :ninja: [/b][/quote]
Charlize's makeup wasn't particularily flattering. Eyes were too dark which wasn't bad but considering the fact that her eyebrows were too light, she looked a bit sick. Charlize is one of those people who needs a hint of color on her lips. She looked a bit washed out (too much nude was going on there). I agree on the fact that her fiance looked quite ''cheap'', he could at least put on some gel on his hair. Some people look good effortlessly, but he's not one of those people... Sorry ! :wink:

I was going to say Jude was going bald, but didn't want to offense his fans... :innocent: But, yep, he's starting to look less attractive (well to me). I found him quite ''non pretty'' at the Oscars.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:26 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:26 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sugo@Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:22 pm
His girlfriends actually all look kind of similar... :shock: [/b][/quote]
yeah, he loved kate and i guess he saw a kate in vanessa, they really do look very similar :blink:

and i chose johnny and vanessa. they looked beautiful together, however hard it is for me to admit it (since i am sickly envious of vanessa for having johnny as her boyfriend..) :flower:

Originally posted by kimkhuu+Mar 5th, 2004 - 12:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kimkhuu @ Mar 5th, 2004 - 12:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 5th, 2004 - 10:49 am
<!--QuoteBegin-juniperbug
@Mar 5th, 2004 - 10:43 am
Without a doubt Johnny & Vanessa.  :flower: Second place to Jude & Sienna.-Is he going bald? Stuart Townsend looks like a waiter. Did anyone notice that CharliZe's makeup made her look weird, especially around the eyes, she usually looks much better.

No offense to anyone who liked their look. :ninja:
Charlize's makeup wasn't particularily flattering. Eyes were too dark which wasn't bad but considering the fact that her eyebrows were too light, she looked a bit sick. Charlize is one of those people who needs a hint of color on her lips. She looked a bit washed out (too much nude was going on there). I agree on the fact that her fiance looked quite ''cheap'', he could at least put on some gel on his hair. Some people look good effortlessly, but he's not one of those people... Sorry ! :wink:

I was going to say Jude was going bald, but didn't want to offense his fans... :innocent: But, yep, he's starting to look less attractive (well to me). I found him quite ''non pretty'' at the Oscars. [/b][/quote]
I completely agree with everything you said kimkhuu! :clap:

Johnny and Vanessa ALL THE WAY...she had a unique dres and he had a unique hairstyle and they complement each other amazingly...ahhh

Originally posted by HBoogie@Mar 4th, 2004 - 9:08 pm
Tie between Johnny & Vanessa and Jude & Sienna.
me too :P
I love the dress of Vanessa :woot:

Johny and Vanessa , she was the best dressesd person there I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->