Fave tFS Username

Loserunit - wonderfully unique and amusing.

LolitaLuxe - rolls magnificently off the tongue, very cool! :P

How has no one said Strawberry Daquiri? I likes hers very much.
I also love Ahhgucci's because it's one of those things that should be read in a whisper and I like that.

i like andorastar. andora's a really pretty name.

i like all japanese names too. even better if they're really japanese. :innocent: i have a thing with japan and the japanese :heart:

I usually like names more if I like the people behind them too...not just because they are clever or pretty, though there are some that just grab your attention.

I like:

Acid: I have to admit it's mostly because of a movie.
Ahhgucci: I agree with whoever said this name should be said quietly to make it sound right. I swear 'Ahh Gucci' is exactly what I thought when I checked the brand on a pair of heels at Saks the other day. :lol:
Belowen: Nice, flowing name.
chickonspeed: I think it's partly due to the avy, combined with the avy, very funny.
hollyslookingdry: I've always wondered about this name...
loserunit: I like it after the story I heard about it.
Luna: Because I loff the moon.
Model_Mom: Because she's always so nice. :smile:
Oceanharlot: Makes me giggle...most people wouldn't give themselves a slightly derogatory SN.
Pink_Anik: Rather odd in a good way.
Pradaromance12: No idea, other then the person behind the name always gives helpful advice and I like Prada... I always wondered why there is a 12 at the end.
PrinceOfCats: Cats rock!
purplelucrezia: Lovely, unique name, I think Purple was one of the first to talk to my on TFS and look I don't think I've scared her away yet. :ninja:
tealady: Very classy, like her.
whereisthatsusu: Quite eye catching.

I like Twilight Fairy too, but I might be biased since I use that nick on other forums. I liked her old one too...Crystalized?

I liked Miss Purple too, where did she go?

I always wondered if Impossible Princess' name came from the Kylie Minogue CD of the same name. I use the handle's Impossible Princess and Impossible Empress on other forums. I actually have an insane amount of handles and this is my shortest one to date.

I've often thought of adding to it...somehow short SN's don't suit me. :blush:

~Amara ^_^

Originally posted by Amara@Aug 15 2004, 02:53 AM

I liked Miss Purple too, where did she go?

[snapback]332685[/snapback]​

awww, thank you, Amara :flower:

MissPurple changed her name to Plumour :blush:
now purple turns plum!! :woot: :P

I sort have wondered since you made the last comment about Miss Purple. I like Plumour too it's very pretty...glad I no longer have to wonder 'whatever happened to that Miss Purple person?'.

I get so confused when people change their usernames, that's prolly why I have only considered adding on to mine...plus Amara is just me.

I might ask to be changed to Shattered Amara, Amara has Fallen, or Empress Amara, I use Empress and Shattered in a lot of my other SN's.

~Amara

I also really like the sound of Saturnine. Don't think it has been mentioned yet.

Originally posted by Amara@Aug 15 2004, 02:53 AM
purplelucrezia: Lovely, unique name, I think Purple was one of the first to talk to my on TFS and look I don't think I've scared her away yet. :ninja:
:lol: Thanks, but wouldn't it be the reverse? What with my odd taste in models and all... :wink:

purplelucrezia... so gorgeous :smile:

Originally posted by Amara@Aug 15 2004, 03:16 AM
I sort have wondered since you made the last comment about Miss Purple. I like Plumour too it's very pretty...glad I no longer have to wonder 'whatever happened to that Miss Purple person?'.

I get so confused when people change their usernames, that's prolly why I have only considered adding on to mine...plus Amara is just me.

I might ask to be changed to Shattered Amara, Amara has Fallen, or Empress Amara, I use Empress and Shattered in a lot of my other SN's.

~Amara
[snapback]332706[/snapback]​

:lol: :blush:
thanks again, and I too love my new nickname a lot :heart:

besides, our gorgeous purplelucrezia is always called as "purple" and that confused me at times :P so decided to change mine to "plum" :woot:

oh and I love your avatar a lot!!!!!! :heart: :flower:

Originally posted by Mettchen@Aug 15 2004, 01:45 PM
I also really like the sound of Saturnine. Don't think it has been mentioned yet.
[snapback]333072[/snapback]​

Why thankyou! :woot: :flower:

i like the flowing names like belowen, amara, plumour etc

whereisthatsusu? is cool reminds me of carrie in SATC going on about tht za-za-zu

Most of these have been mentioned I think, but anyway...

Asdiklon - I love this! It just reminds me of a tropical beach...
Plastic Sunshine - Someone mentioned this before...anyway I thought it was really original and catchy.
Boudoir Belle - Such a beautiful name...and it flows nicely with boudoir - sounds very French!
SashaTheElf - oh so cuuute!
MurakamiPrincess - is also a beautiful sounding name.

Originally posted by xxxxxstefaniexxxxx@Aug 17 2004, 11:25 AM
Most of these have been mentioned I think, but anyway...

Asdiklon - I love this! It just reminds me of a tropical beach...
[snapback]335246[/snapback]​

:blush: :woot: Thats so nice... I didnt know my username can sound so romantic for someone... :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->