Favorite Gucci Collection Ever

Well to be honest I love any collection from Gucci that was from Tom Ford. No one does Gucci like him. He knew what made a woman look powerful, independant and mercilessly sexy.
But my top top top favourite collection would have to be Fall 2003.

The whole collection was soooo chic and sexy it made you dizzy. And back then models actually knew how to do the catwalk, so everything was perfect.
From its snappy coats to its sickeningly sexy makeup I couldnt stop staring.

100095960.jpg
100095974.jpg
100095973.jpg

style.com

So true. And I find that the extreme emotion felt at his last Gucci collection is such a strong testament to Tom's talent. When was the last time every model broke down in tears after a show? He had such a strong vision, and I'm sure the models felt incredibly lucky to be a part of his vision...they were a member of the Tom Ford family. And that sadness was felt by everyone, really.

That sadness is still there. I know no one can imitate whay he did, but both Allesandra and Frida (esp Frida) just looked like sh!t next to him. The Gucci woman was transformed from a powerful and sexy figure to a hippie trend-wh*re girl.

lol I dont blame ya! The collection is a total knock out. You could have an orgasm just watching the video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->