Favorite Jewelry Related Websites

I prefare vintage jeawlry which has a history and charector and i can look at it and imagine its past and think up a story. And you know the chances of someone having the same thing as you is slim to non. I buy quite alot of ebay and antique shops.

A lot of indie designers (including a couple that I mentioned) make one of a kind stuff, too, though. I think it has just as much character and quality behind it as vintage stuff sometimes does. Some vintage is crap, though.

That ring is friggin' HOT!!!! I must have it!! Did it have the website on the ad anywhere??

-----------------

www.SymplePleasuresOnline.com

--------------------------------------

TheSweetest said:
Exciting Thread. I love jewelry too. I like fine jewelry and fashion jewelry. I don't prefer one over the other except for when it comes to staples (i.e. studs, hoops, chains)

I've wanted this ring ever since I first saw it in my March Vogue.

bulgari9ub.png

dragonstar said:
This is kind of naughty of me cause I'm one of the designers on there but www.theresnoplacelikehome.com.au - its a platform for young aussie designers. The wrap dresses and tees on there are amazing!!!:D

I'm one of the jewellery designers on that site too :smile:

It's really great cos they've set it up as a shop, but also has interviews and bio's of all the designers on the site as well.

ethnic, chunky, funky jewelry

I make handcrafted, funky, chunky, ethnically inspired jewelry. Large, full of soul pieces for the unafraid. each piece i make is unique, never a duplicate...because who wants to be caught wearing what everyone else is wearing? i use natural stones, coral, bone, horn, leather, and found objects. most of the silver i use is handcrafted by my family in mexico (check out some of those big, intricate crosses!). i make my own handcrafted clay pendants, which are stamped or carved, and are either high fired or raku fired.

http://www.lluviadesigns.com

let me know what you think! :heart:

www.lartichaut.com

Hi ya, I am new to this site. My friend and I just started this website representing some of the french and london designers in last October. Our designers include Eric Et Lydie, Corpus Christi, servane Gaxxote, anomalies and Rosmanda. I would love to hear from you what you think of it, and whether you like the fashion accesories.

Thank you.
The website is www.lartichaut.com:rolleyes:

My email address is : [email protected]
Thank you.

Any good rhinestone jewelry sites you recommend? I want to get some nice but not too expensive earrings and necklaces.

m4ryb3ar said:
i need some help in finding a necklace. i'm not a jewelry person [love handbags!] but i've been wanting a long necklace for awhile. in the newest issue of teen vogue [may '05 w/ chad michael murray] i saw two necklaces that i really liked. one is by thea grant? i've never heard of it and was wondering if anyone had any info? http://www.theagrant.com/home/jewelrycollections/index.html
and this other necklace by justin giunta which i can't find online and my scanner isnt working =( its one of those long necklaces where u can wrap around twice? with random pearls/gems.. lemme know if you have any more information or suggestions k!! thanks =) and sorry if i put this in the wrong thread

I just bought a necklace by Justin Giunta...he was just mentioned in the Nov 05 issue of Harper's Bazaar. You can buy his items from his official website which is www.subversivejewelry.com I love his stuff.:heart:

TheSweetest said:
Exciting Thread. I love jewelry too. I like fine jewelry and fashion jewelry. I don't prefer one over the other except for when it comes to staples (i.e. studs, hoops, chains)

I've wanted this ring ever since I first saw it in my March Vogue.

bulgari9ub.png

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it...I got the one in plain gold and mom has the one above...the plain gold suits me much better...loveeeeeeeeeeee it..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->