Favorite Jewelry Related Websites

Visited new jewelry sites

hey girl...

I browse abt quiet a bit - absolutely love earrings and here is a site that I visited lately -- www.universalbazaar.com (they are really cheap and have some good pieces but I found the quality to be GREAT!!)

Also, like this other site selling sterling silver - www.silvershake.com :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
i need some help in finding a necklace. i'm not a jewelry person [love handbags!] but i've been wanting a long necklace for awhile. in the newest issue of teen vogue [may '05 w/ chad michael murray] i saw two necklaces that i really liked. one is by thea grant? i've never heard of it and was wondering if anyone had any info? http://www.theagrant.com/home/jewelrycollections/index.html
and this other necklace by justin giunta which i can't find online and my scanner isnt working =( its one of those long necklaces where u can wrap around twice? with random pearls/gems.. lemme know if you have any more information or suggestions k!! thanks =) and sorry if i put this in the wrong thread

thank god no1 has said tiffanys. I read the title of the thread I thort lots of people wpuld say it. I just get my jeawlry from a jewlers in the city called boodles and dunthorne.

Wow I am loving this post!! Has anyone metioned http://www.follifollie.com/ ? I have just been looking at it recently and love it. I'm also a HUGE Tiffany's fan and have been loving jewlery by Baccarat and Pianegonda. :heart:

I get a lot of my earrings from www.theearringcompany.co.ukthey sell unique earrings by U.K designers that come in fittings for pierced and non-pierced ears.

I bought 2 pairs of the goma earrings - I don't have my ears pierecd twice but you can buy a second pair for non-pierced ears and double them up.:D

I'm always on the search for new jewelry designers/sites to use on shoots and for events. These are some newer ones and older ones. For the most part I pick up things in vintage shops for shoots, but I do like to find things that are new/up-and-coming.

www.fragments.com (great upcoming designers, found a pair of earrings on there to use on a client for an event)
www.lineanervenkitt.com (great necklaces)
www.luvcharlie.com (a few low cost layered necklaces, perfect for shoot options. I haven't used them yet, but might.)
www.futurefashionista.com (saw a book of this newer designer at a music video shoot and plan on using the charm necklaces in a rocker shoot)
www.madley.com vintage style- great for Rock style shoots.

m4ryb3ar said:
i need some help in finding a necklace. i'm not a jewelry person [love handbags!] but i've been wanting a long necklace for awhile. in the newest issue of teen vogue [may '05 w/ chad michael murray] i saw two necklaces that i really liked. one is by thea grant? i've never heard of it and was wondering if anyone had any info? http://www.theagrant.com/home/jewelrycollections/index.html
and this other necklace by justin giunta which i can't find online and my scanner isnt working =( its one of those long necklaces where u can wrap around twice? with random pearls/gems.. lemme know if you have any more information or suggestions k!! thanks =) and sorry if i put this in the wrong thread

We sell Thea Grant's pieces at the design store I work at in Williamsburg- The Future Perfect. Are you in the New York area??

[and this other necklace by justin giunta which i can't find online and my scanner isnt working =( its one of those long necklaces where u can wrap around twice? with random pearls/gems.. lemme know if you have any more information or suggestions k!! thanks =) and sorry if i put this in the wrong thread[/QUOTE]

Justin Guinta's website is: subversivejewelry.com

Hi, I am new to this forum,and I would like to recommend this French website that sells really funky fashion accessories from different designers. Their designs range from soft gothic to the more classic french style.
www.lartichaut.com:D :D

still scanning the internet for how-tos on making lucite/plastic jewellery, and came across this website....its really cute. I don't think that the seller makes the pieces herself/himself, but it is a cool concentrated collection. some of it reminds me of candy....I seem to have a thing for childish jewellery.... :blush:

http://www.thecarrotbox.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddttss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->