Favorite Jewelry Related Websites

I prefare vintage jeawlry which has a history and charector and i can look at it and imagine its past and think up a story. And you know the chances of someone having the same thing as you is slim to non. I buy quite alot of ebay and antique shops.

A lot of indie designers (including a couple that I mentioned) make one of a kind stuff, too, though. I think it has just as much character and quality behind it as vintage stuff sometimes does. Some vintage is crap, though.

That ring is friggin' HOT!!!! I must have it!! Did it have the website on the ad anywhere??

-----------------

www.SymplePleasuresOnline.com

--------------------------------------

TheSweetest said:
Exciting Thread. I love jewelry too. I like fine jewelry and fashion jewelry. I don't prefer one over the other except for when it comes to staples (i.e. studs, hoops, chains)

I've wanted this ring ever since I first saw it in my March Vogue.

bulgari9ub.png

dragonstar said:
This is kind of naughty of me cause I'm one of the designers on there but www.theresnoplacelikehome.com.au - its a platform for young aussie designers. The wrap dresses and tees on there are amazing!!!:D

I'm one of the jewellery designers on that site too :smile:

It's really great cos they've set it up as a shop, but also has interviews and bio's of all the designers on the site as well.

ethnic, chunky, funky jewelry

I make handcrafted, funky, chunky, ethnically inspired jewelry. Large, full of soul pieces for the unafraid. each piece i make is unique, never a duplicate...because who wants to be caught wearing what everyone else is wearing? i use natural stones, coral, bone, horn, leather, and found objects. most of the silver i use is handcrafted by my family in mexico (check out some of those big, intricate crosses!). i make my own handcrafted clay pendants, which are stamped or carved, and are either high fired or raku fired.

http://www.lluviadesigns.com

let me know what you think! :heart:

www.lartichaut.com

Hi ya, I am new to this site. My friend and I just started this website representing some of the french and london designers in last October. Our designers include Eric Et Lydie, Corpus Christi, servane Gaxxote, anomalies and Rosmanda. I would love to hear from you what you think of it, and whether you like the fashion accesories.

Thank you.
The website is www.lartichaut.com:rolleyes:

My email address is : [email protected]
Thank you.

Any good rhinestone jewelry sites you recommend? I want to get some nice but not too expensive earrings and necklaces.

m4ryb3ar said:
i need some help in finding a necklace. i'm not a jewelry person [love handbags!] but i've been wanting a long necklace for awhile. in the newest issue of teen vogue [may '05 w/ chad michael murray] i saw two necklaces that i really liked. one is by thea grant? i've never heard of it and was wondering if anyone had any info? http://www.theagrant.com/home/jewelrycollections/index.html
and this other necklace by justin giunta which i can't find online and my scanner isnt working =( its one of those long necklaces where u can wrap around twice? with random pearls/gems.. lemme know if you have any more information or suggestions k!! thanks =) and sorry if i put this in the wrong thread

I just bought a necklace by Justin Giunta...he was just mentioned in the Nov 05 issue of Harper's Bazaar. You can buy his items from his official website which is www.subversivejewelry.com I love his stuff.:heart:

TheSweetest said:
Exciting Thread. I love jewelry too. I like fine jewelry and fashion jewelry. I don't prefer one over the other except for when it comes to staples (i.e. studs, hoops, chains)

I've wanted this ring ever since I first saw it in my March Vogue.

bulgari9ub.png

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it...I got the one in plain gold and mom has the one above...the plain gold suits me much better...loveeeeeeeeeeee it..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->