Favorite Model Quotes

“Always try to go to the moon, and even if you can't do something, you will fall in the stars.”
-Anais Mali
Anaïs was probably trying to say “Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars". It's quite famous here even though it's usualy attributed to Oscar Wilde instead of Les Brown.

"but listen, i actually recycle, and i actually drive a hybrid!"

--stam

"I am a sponge, I like living life, meet as many people as possible"

Mariacarla Boscono

^OMG, ikr? Spongebob Squarepants.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a teenager, but I'm
independent - I have my own
apartment, I have my own life.
And I think I have learned more
than any of those teenagers
have in school. I learned to be
responsible, leaving my family
and coming here alone. - Adriana lima
Posted via Mobile Device

it's not his own quote, but I love Matt Hitt saying "live long and prosper" :rofl:

"There is nothing
more powerful than the ability
to create life through love" - Adriana lima
Posted via Mobile Device

Gisele quotes from 2004
"I go after things, and I love to live in the extreme". I love extreme sports, I live life to the fullest. I never thought of this movie as the next level of my career - I just thought, I've been doing the same job for 10 years, and this is a new
opportunity. It's not Shakespeare, I'm not telling everyone I'm a serious actress, because that's not who I am. I'm a model! I just enjoy challenges. I wasn't carrying this movie on my shoulders, I was simply the villain. When you try something new like this, it makes you appreciate what you do. Acting made me appreciate my modeling job much more."

"I think beauty is about taste. Some may find me horrendous, and some can find me pretty. In the beginning it was hard. People said, 'Oh, she's too skinny, she's got a big nose.' I don't have one of those plastic surgery noses, I have a German nose, but so what? I have a big personality as well, so that goes with it. I'm definitely not the most beautiful girl in the world."

"I love business. I'd like to work on the licensing I have in Brazil. I just do not want to be one of those people who are 30 years old and suddenly say, 'Oh my God, all I know how to do is modeling.'

"I'm not telling
everyone I'm a serious actress,
because that's not who I am. I'm
a model!" Seems like a certain someone need to see this
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol. Oh, I adore her, as a model. But as an actress? If she makes the other girl look like julia roberts, then i'm looking at the other direction! Gisele, knows what's good for her.
Posted via Mobile Device

"Why do people act like they’ll melt if rain touches them?"
— Ali Michael

"Of course. I was awkward, weird and really insecure in school. Guys didn’t find me attractive and I never had a boyfriend until high school. When I was just working in Dallas my school newspaper ran a picture and story about me and I remember hearing about people scribbling my face out of the picture and talking about how ugly I was."
— Ali Michael

"I’ve had a lot of girls come up to me in the mall to say ‘Thank you,’ and that makes me feel good,"
— Ali Michael

Isabeli Fontana

Im holding my self not to be sexy,thats what they dont want lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zland96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->