Favourite Cleanser / Cleanser Recommendations

I'm kinda obsessed with face cleansers.:lol: My top 3 at the moment:
nuxe_reve_de_miel_medene_nega_gel_ciscenje_licila.jpg

lekarnar.si
145761_Aok-Bio-Expert-Waschgel_xxl.jpg

discounto.de
P1150775.JPG

pardonme.de

Glyco Creamy Cleanser 15% by Dermaquest is my HG! It's 15% glycolic acid and I use it day and night with my Clarisonic. You can even leave it on longer (say 5 minutes) for an intense treatment.

I usually use Avène or La Roche-Posay for cleansing milk, but Weleda for foaming products. Sometimes Vichy also, they're very good.

^^ I've got the black/warming boscia cleanser as it is the highest rated cleanser on sephora and thought it was terrible!

Over drying and made me breakout - maybe the smell?

Do I still need to use a cleanser after I get out of the shower? I'm going to attempt to stop using my very drying astringent, and I was wondering if I could simply apply my salicylic acid moisturizer and benzoyl peroxide cream right out of the shower, or if I need to use cleanser also.

I've been using Avéne Soapless Gel Cleanser for a few months and I really like it. It just gives a very nice, clean feeling, not too strong. It's a bit expensive but will last forever! I bought mine this march and I'm still not halfway through it.

I use the Bioderma Sensibio cleansing water (the one you just swipe on like toner). It's incredibly gentle on my skin and doesn't dry out my face in he morning.

Erisan have the best cleansing gel

73colx.jpg

erisan.fi

After starting to use it my skin is better than ever.
Also, it does not dry out my skin and sometimes i don´t even remember to put moisturizer. I just love this stuff!

I totally fell for micellar waters. :blush: Anyone else loving Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire? I think it's worth the hype. I even stopped using toners, since I haven't been able to find a good one and use this micellar water instead.
But my love for gel cleansers remains. :D At the moment I have two of them, both from Nuxe- Reve de Miel Face and Body Ultra-Rich Cleansing Gel and Gel Démaquillant Fondant Melting Cleansing Gel.

I use micellar watter for removing my make-up followed by gel cleanser or I use cleanser gel for removing my make-up and micellar water as a toner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->