Favourite Disney Film!

Diffcult choice. I don't know if I have a favorite.
My top 3 are: Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.
I always liked "The Fox and the Hound" too, but it is a sad one IMO.
Oh and I love "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" and "Mary Poppins" for ones that are not just cartoon. ^_^

I admittedly own several of the Disney movies on DVD now, but when I was a child I had the majority of them on VHS. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
The little mermaid will always be my favourite followed beauty and the beast. I do wish i had the little mermaid on dvd.. i only have it on VHS so i cant watch it :(

Robin Hood all the way!

images

I was also very fond of Peter Pan and The Jungle Book as a child.

My number one has to be The Fox and The Hound.
Tied for second would be Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella.
Third would be either Pocahontas, Lady & The Tramp, or The Little Mermaid... I can't decide ha

Mine was always Pocahontas when I was a kid because people would always tell me I looked like Pocahontas. But I also love Beauty and the Beast. It's so funny I found this thread because I was just listening to Disney songs on YouTube. They used to have some of the best songs.

My fave is Snow White. Also, she is the pretties Disney princess IMO. Her dress is my favorite.

i watched beauty and the beast last night it was so beautiful. i cant wait till a copy of the little mermaid becomes available on dvd.

All of them...? It's really hard to choose. They all feel like home and childhood and innocence. But if I had to choose it would be The Hunchback of Notre Dame (man, that score was epic), The Fox & the Hound (so awesome), and of course the trifecta of awesomeness--Beauty & the Beast, The Lion King and Aladdin. Belle was always my favorite princess as a fellow bookworm. I remember being a kid and being super angry with Gaston for throwing her book in the mud. :angry: And similarly so when the sheep bit off a page of her book. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biakasprik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->