Favourite Disney Film!

The Little Mermaid from the list but Spirited away is just the best, I love every single bit...

mademoiselle_ said:
:unsure: why the little mermaid is no longer on dvd? I have serched that movie for ages and they say it's agoted

Because Disney releases movies for only a short period of time, like a couple of months and then, take then off the market. Some kind of marketing ploy :D Makes you want them even more!!

I voted Bambi, the animation in that film is groundbreaking.

Other ones that I love:

Alice in wonderland, because it's so very crazy.
Pocahontas, beautiful animation and the first film not entirely aimed at children.
Dumbo, "Baby mine" is a great song, very sad.

And lots more, I love Disney films.

Beauty and the Beast all the way! I can very much relate to the character of Belle.

the Lion King! it's so horrible seeing mufasa die and simba crawl under his body. and I only saw the German version so I don't knwo the original names.

Disney World! :D

I'm going to Disney World this year!! I'm so excited; I can't wait to meet Cinderella!! :D

Cuteness. ^_^

I've only been to Disneyland Paris... about 4 times. :innocent:

I might be going again this Summer with my sister..it's just so magical. Even though I'm 16, but hey..:ninja:

ahhhh...I hated waiting in line....all there ever are, are LINES and LINES.

It is not that crowded when u go during the week and of course if u r lucky:wink:

I have been to Disneyland Paris two times and i am gonna go once again this summer!YaY!:D

Lines are a b*tch. I only went to Epcot, what a jip, it's like a school posing as an amusement park...I was NOT amused...

I want to go to the Magic Kingdom...It seems soo...campy

i love disney. not afraid to admit. must have been growing up i went to disneyland all the time. i want to go for my 19th birthday next month even.

anyway, disney world is awesome but overwhelming. just remember two very imporant words fast pass

I voted for Beauty and the Beast but I also like The Three Lives of Thomasina,Return to Oz, and Summer Magic.:heart:

Beauty and the Beast. The best compliment I've ever recieved was that I looked like a non-cartoon Belle :smile:

dumbo definitely deserves more love in this thread.

less talking, more flying.

i voted for the little mermaid - under the sea is my fave song haha. i saw that they are re-releasing a digitally mastered DVD (yes - re-released for a limited time from the infamous disney vault...)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->