Favourite Dress At The 2004 Oscars

Seeing this list, I realized that I wasn't too fond of any of them. I would have picked Diane Lane, but I have already seen that dress. I ended up picking Nicole just because she was different in that she was wearing something gold and completely sparkly.

I think Julia looks beautiful in that Armani dress :flower:

Julia looked absolutely stunning... loved seeing her in something a little less conservative.

Julia Roberts

Naomi and and Renee are a tie for 2nd

I actually wasn't too thrilled with any of the dresses. Although I thought Liv Tyler looked good, I mostly just liked her hair and earrings. I ended up voting for Shohreh Aghdashloo just because she was wearing something with colour. :flower:

Nicole Kidman; there's no doubt in my mind!

She looked like a dream..... :flower:

I was going to pick Naomi or Nicole, but I picked Liv because she really did look stunning in the Givenchy dress :flower:

Nicole looked fabulous in the Chanel dress - definitely the best in my opinion.

Naomi W.
But my two other favourites were Julia R. and Julianne M. :heart:

Julia Roberts was at her best..she looked so pulled together yet layed back and looked like she was having fun and i love that

Definately Liv Tyler - the Givenchy dress she wore was so true to her style :heart:

I absolutely adored Sienna Miller in Matthew Williamson. Loved the colour :heart: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrietcc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->