Favourite Movie Quotes?

Every single one from Elite Squad. :rofl: I hope it's as good in english because they are quite awesome.

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate"
-Paul Newman, Cool Hand Luke. :heart:.

ive got sooo many fave movie quotes...but the one that is on my mind right now is

'I'm not your f***ing mommy!!!!' - Naomi Watts aka Rachel Keller in Ring 2

I don't know where the quote is from originally, but it's in the Brazilian movie "The Milky Way" (A Via Láctea:(

"I don't feel happy, but I can distract the person I am pretending to be someone I am not".

Mean girls:

Regina George is not sweet, she's a scum sucking road wh*re, who ruined my life!"

Derek Zoolander- Now if you'll excuse me, I have an after-funeral party to attend.:lol:

It should take you 4 seconds to get from here to that door. I'll give you 2.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's

Officer! Arrest this man. He's trying to take me up to his apartment.
Officer: Well, I can't say I blame him, Miss.
- Pillow Talk

Napoleon: My girlfriend from Oklahoma was gonna fly out for the dance but she's too busy doing some modeling. Pedro: Is she hot? Napoleon: See for yourself. Pedro: I like her bangs. Napoleon: Yeah, I took her to the mall to get some glamor shots for her birthday one year.
- Napoleon Dynamite

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."
-American Beauty

"As we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe. It's not that we don't want to, but too much has happened that we can't."
-Now and Then

"girls will kill just to be in our positions." - devil wears prada

"... I am a very stylish girl." - breakfast at tiffany's

"You think the police are gonna believe that a stoned black pimp didn't have anything to do with a dead prosta-dude in his flow crib?"

- T.J. on Deuce Bigalow European Gigalo

Something's Gotta Give - Oh,how I love that film:lol:

Harry: I've never seen a woman her age naked before.
Julian Mercer: You're kidding.
Harry: Hey! We're not all doctors, baby.

And

Erica Barry: You know what, Harry. If it's all right with you, I'd like to be friends.
Harry Sanborn: Friends? I'm not ready to be your FRIEND!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->