Felicity Jones

It actually reminds me more of Nobody Walks, that film with Olivia Thirlby. Both are about a young girl who moves in with a family and 'challenges the dynamics' of that family.

I actually think it sounds like a hell of a lot like another one of her movies, Albatross as well. But Guy Pearce is never a bad thing.

This is what I thought more than anything too. I feel like it's hinting at something happening with her and Guy Pearce. I don't know any other way a foreign exchange student that looks like Felicity could 'change the dynamics' of a family if there isn't an affair or something.

Yes, it is true! We would feel the same way even if we were tall ourselves, right? :innocent: :lol:

It definitely helps that Felicity is very talented, and I hope Hollywood does start providing shorter leading ladies for audiences to enjoy. It always kills me when I see pictures of premieres where the actresses pose with their male costars and they are taller than the guy! :sick: I know stylists put them in platform heels all the time no matter what height they are but come on!
I agree 100%

Ha ha! Breathe In sounds to me like Chalet Girl or Nothanger Abbey.

Maybe Felicity needs to rethink her movies roles since it appears we just all nailed as playing a certain type of character again and again. She says she's not afraid to fight for roles, but...

I hope the CWFTW press/premieres starts up soon.

Felicity Jones attends the British Independent Film Awards at Old Billingsgate Market on December 9, 2012 in London, England.
Felicity+Jones+British+Independent+Film+Awards+ENIQ0QMyEzwl.jpg
Felicity+Jones+British+Independent+Film+Awards+t0v68WarIA_l.jpg

zimbio

^I think her looks are often similar but I disagree about them being boring (well, at least they're not for me :flower: )

I do feel like shes worn very similar dresses to this one but still she looks really lovely and cute.

I love most of her looks, like the mirror skirt one, but this is just boring for me.

Felicity Jones - Dolce & Gabbana for Yo Dona December Cover Shoot by Iakovos Kalaitzakis

fashiongonerogue

Photoshop much? But the second one is stunning even if it looks nothing like her.

Old photos of her and her boyfriend which weren't posted:

Actress Felicity Jones (R) and Ed Fornieles attend Momentum Pictures' pre-BAFTA lunch at the Corinthia Hotel London on February 12, 2011 in London, England.
109024435-actress-felicity-jones-and-ed-fornieles-attend-wireimage.jpg
109024427-actress-felicity-jones-and-ed-fornieles-attend-wireimage.jpg

gettyimages

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->