Felicity Jones

I love that dress with all the pastel flowers, but those pastel pink pumps are TO DIE FOR. ID anyone?

My first thoughts were Christian Louboutin, because you can see the red sole on the heel but I am not 100%.

Absolutely charming and lovely in that floral dress and pink pumps, love it:flower:

She's wearing Valentino Resort 2013

023fullscreen.jpg

style

I'm not mad about that dress, but I do think Felicity looks nicer in it than Caroline.

Her and Alexa Chung might as well be the same person to me these days... that is not a good thing.

I wish she'd get rid of the bangs, she's much more beautiful without them.

I don't really get the comparison at all... Felicity is much more classic than Alexa. And I generally hate bangs (or fringe, whatever) on most people, but Felicity pulls it off like no one else.

I agree I prefer her style from earlier on, but the odd peter-pan collar, to me, doesn't make her the same as Alexa Chung. She's so much more elegant and beautiful, I think! The middle outfit does make me think of Chung though.

Like I said, I think Felicity is more classic. Alexa just piles on the accessories and looks like a trend-wh*re most of the time. The pictures you posted are very casual, this is probably how she dresses like in her own time. You can't really say her style has changed because we never get any candids of her. Though I always thought she always had that dainty, 'little girly' look, but I would compare it more to Mia Farrow than Alexa Chung.

Her 'little-girly' looks that could easily be compared to something she wears today:
Felicity+Jones+Women+Entertainment+Breakfast+FoU2gTwOAAzl.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Hollywood+Reporter+Annual+Next+1MM9SJqLb2Vl.jpg

Felicity+Jones+15th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+U6qWk59QMVDl.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Stars+2011+Toronto+International+GHYFv0HAozml.jpg

zimbio

I'm actually liking her a lot more now because she looks less styled than she did when she was promoting Like, Crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
To me there is a big difference in those and what I've seen from her lately. Those are all very feminine, and I agree classic, but not in a girlish/sweet way.

I prefer chicer, more mature, looks like this from her:
15p39sg.jpg

2qbhjip.jpg
r7rq6o.jpg

2q0syef.jpg
2501nrp.jpg

red-carpetfashionaward, zimbio, tumblr/fashionbeetle, tumblr/thedirtyheart

I agree with HeatherAnne, but I think I just prefer outfits like that in general. If only I had Felicity's frame to pull some of that stuff off!

14th Annual Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party

zimbio

Gorgeous, head to toe. I'm still in love with the Valentino she wore last year.

What's the first black dress in #612?
reminds me of some older Luella collection :smile:

^Yeah, I remember commenting on the dress when it was posted before, I think it's Luella S/S 08:

00200m.jpg

style.com (aw, vlada)

She looks great in the last outfit, so simple and effortless.

Very pretty look at the Golden Globes ^_^ Can anyone ID the dress? :flower:

Simple but really lovely in the pale pink gown, love the pin too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->