Felicity Jones

Felicity+Jones+Invisible+Woman+Portraits+2013+hBJXZyt5ubMl.jpg
Felicity+Jones+Invisible+Woman+Portraits+2013+tSkU0rL3nX0l.jpg

Actress Felicity Jones of 'The Invisible Woman' poses at the Guess Portrait Studio during 2013 Toronto International Film Festival on September 7, 2013 in Toronto, Canada.

zimbio

Any IDs on that pretty white top from above?

Felicity+Jones+Sony+Pictures+Classics+Cast+AA5PQwWDlk6l.jpg
Felicity+Jones+Sony+Pictures+Classics+Cast+KdBvBoemfs1l.jpg

Actress Felicity Jones attends the Sony Pictures Classics' Cast Dinner during the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival held at Creme Brasserie on September 7, 2013 in Toronto, Canada.

zimbio

It looks very similar to the bow jumpsuit from the Viktor & Rolf Resort 2014 collection. Dakota Fanning wore it in Venice. Sorry, I can't post it at the moment.

Both outfits are flawless; I wouldn't change a thing. She's always impeccably styled.

It looks very similar to the bow jumpsuit from the Viktor & Rolf Resort 2014 collection. Dakota Fanning wore it in Venice. Sorry, I can't post it at the moment.

You're right! Thank you so much.

Love both outfits. Is Ryan Hastings her stylist?

Felicity+Jones+Variety+Studio+Holt+Renfrew+4ZdSX0-fZNhl.jpg

Actress Felicity Jones attends the Variety Studio At Holt Renfrew during the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival on September 8, 2013 in Toronto, Canada.

zimbio

Loving all her latest looks, especially the last one in the dress. She looks gorgeous.

Agree with everyone, three hits in a row. She rocks the modern lady-like looks like no other. I bet she'd look fabulous in Dior.

Felicity Jones is classy black while arriving at the premiere of her latest film The Invisible Woman during the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival held at The Elgin on Monday (September 9) in Toronto, Canada.

justjared.com

I Am loving the black Dior dress. She looks beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->