Felicity Jones

GORGEOUS black Dior, and ^ that is a great look, too--really emphasizing how much younger she looks than she actually is. (Hollywood really needs to take the hint and start actively looking for actresses like that for lead roles. There aren't enough.) I hope she gets a gigantic role soon that makes her a household name. She's certainly got the fashion chops to back it up!

On the set of The Theory of Everything in Cambridge yesterday. She's playing Stephen Hawking's wife. :heart:

mSFtL99.jpg

dailystar

She looks so young, it's hard to believe she has recently turned 30.

^I guess when thats one of the perks of being short. People assume you are younger than you are. Great when you are 30, but probably not as fun when you are 20:P That said, 30 is nothing today...

^I guess when thats one of the perks of being short. People assume you are younger than you are. Great when you are 30, but probably not as fun when you are 20:P That said, 30 is nothing today...

I didn't mean 30 is equivalent for 'old' or something, no way! :blush: Felicity could easily go as a teenager, that's what I wanted to say.

^It was meant as a general observation, not an accusation or anything. 30 just isn't as old as it often is in our minds I think. We live so long now. 30 was older before, if that makes sense.

^It was meant as a general observation, not an accusation or anything. 30 just isn't as old as it often is in our minds I think. We live so long now. 30 was older before, if that makes sense.

Sorry for misunderstanding. I got it now and totally agree.

She has a beautiful little face, the most lovely big eyes. I remember her as Ethel in the worst witch tv show(used to love that programme) and even back then I always thought she was so pretty.

Never followed her career afterwards but glad she is getting good lead roles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actress Felicity Jones attends the 2013 Variety Screening Series of 'The Invisible Woman' at ArcLight Cinemas on December 3, 2013 in Hollywood, California.
S3rlD19.jpg

ciDjhm0.jpg

GIN8tnZ.jpg

FdDB0qd.jpg

wireimage

Actress Felicity Jones attends The LA Times' Envelope Screening and Q&A of The 'Invisible Woman' held at ArcLight Sherman Oaks on December 5, 2013 in Sherman Oaks, California.
X61hswo.jpg

tK2LUxW.jpg

GXEKiZc.jpg

wireimage

^That black dress is beautiful? Any id?

Thanks for all the posts, Lolasvelt!:kiss:

Actress Felicity Jones attends TheWrap's Awards & Foreign Screening Series "The Invisible Woman" at the Regent Theater on December 6, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.
Felicity+Jones+TheWrap+Awards+Foreign+Screening+pnmeRRIego_x.jpg

Felicity+Jones+TheWrap+Awards+Foreign+Screening+8A8N_AR18ADx.jpg

Felicity+Jones+TheWrap+Awards+Foreign+Screening+DBcoxA6HsK1x.jpg

Felicity+Jones+TheWrap+Awards+Foreign+Screening+eUcu2Mh-9asx.jpg

Felicity+Jones+TheWrap+Awards+Foreign+Screening+OOo69liGZaLx.jpg

zimbio

Her stylist has been doing such a great job with her lately.

she's great and i love that she's getting major award buzz with "the invisible woman". i do miss her longer haircut with the blunt bangs though

I don't like the hair, but these last looks are fantastic, specially the suit

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->