Felicity Jones

I wasn't expecting the Dior to grow on me as much as it has. I think it suits her.

I really like BOTH her Oscars looks. They are so different but both are accessorized well, with good hair and makeup.

Felicity Jones, winner of Best Actress, poses in the winners room at the THREE Empire awards at The Roundhouse on March 19, 2017 in London, England.​

qRwov6P.jpg

DmDszFB.jpg

nQwBcGU.jpg

G9tbBng.jpg

zimbio.com

Felicity Jones attends the "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017 in New York City.
Wd7xlAx.jpg

zimbio

From the waist down it is very 1840s, but I love the color.

I love the Erdem dress on her.

In New York on April 30, 2017.

vufTaqo.jpg

justjared.com​

Super frumpy... as usual. Erdem's a hard sell for the Met Gala, but at least Claire Foy doesn't look as sexless as Felicity.

I absolutely LOVE the color, but not the dress itself. However, I do think Erdem is a good designer for her and she's always cute.

I'm liking the Met Gala look slightly more than I did initially. The after party look is awful though.

Felicity Jones attends the Glamour Women of The Year awards 2017 at Berkeley Square Gardens on June 6, 2017 in London, England.

wPFNqco.jpg

4RzgEUm.jpg

m6oGGPV.jpg

zimbio.com

Feels overdressed for the event, buried in ruffles.

One of the most beautiful actresses right now and never styled for sh*t.

FELICITY JONES at Los Angeles International Airport 06/26/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Is she in Suburbia USA 1985? what´s up with the mom pants? :lol:

Felicity Jones attends the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2017-2018 show as part of Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week on July 3, 2017 in Paris, France.

R6SY9MI.jpg

zimbio.com​

It's very her, in the best way. Sober, classic, I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->