Fendi F/W 07.08 : Raquel Zimmerman by Karl Lagerfeld

How exciting. I'm sure no one else could've done it better.
:lol:

Seriously, though, why does Karl insist on shooting all his campaigns? Is he just beign his regular control freak self, or does he really think that he's the best photographer out there?

I think this is the worst FW07 campaign so far (from a major label anyway).

Ugly color:sick: and boreeed bad to Fendi

I never expect much from Fendi ads, their always quite boring, I just like them so I can see the bags in detail, I just hope the others show off the voodoo bags cause I love them.

I'm liking the darker hair on Raquel..very bland ad though

This is way better than the last years cold, plastic and unnatural creature doing poses that don't have anything with the clothes to do. They didn't neither flatter them in any way. I like this ad more mostly becayse it has an interesting composition, I like the contrast between the font color and the darker shades of blue, black, gray and even influences of green. Very 80's.

^ the excessive darkness might be due to the scanner :unsure:

How boring and dull! Such a beautiful collection with so many beautiful colours, shapes and prints! And Raquel looks like she is going to throw that $$$$ bag...:huh: original...

I really wish these were more like F/W 06/07. I don't like blank backgrounds...

I saw some 'whiter' ones few days ago. They were also of Raquel holding a Fendi bag alone. I'll try finding them but if anyone has any new pic, feel free to post them!

It's boring but Raquel is so beautiful and feminine, she makes even the worst photos interesting

his photography always shows the clothes well, but rarely makes a good image.

love raquel but even she can't do anything when karl is a photographer
he should retire of shooting campaigns. really

this sucks so far, too bad because the collection was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zefirka
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->