Chanel F/W 07.08 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Karl Lagerfeld

:flower: The dark areas are actually extremely black, but depending on the scanner you'll see different shades, I guess ^_^

I actually like this set of ads very much...
the colouring brings up the whole atmosphere...
it is quite diff from the past season and those with Daria...

Those new pics never disappoint me! Hope to get them in print as mine soon. :D
Thanks for adding more pics, Manuva and Faith. :flower:

I really like these adsa, i love how the colours pop out against the dark surroundings.

I do miss Daria for the Chanel ads but I do really like these:heart:, the last one's great and I love the plaid tweed suit with the turquiose beret, she looks awesome!:D

ummm seriously could they have made Freja anymore Irina Lazareanu-like!!! It's like they couldn't get Irina so they made Freja into a look-a-like!! :lol: :innocent:

The close-up shots are amazing - the full length shots are boring.

Most images look better in real life than they do in scans. I find these ads are a rare exception to that rule. Seriously disappointed in them. I'll continue to give them a chance, as the campaign develops over the next month, but so far I'm left feeling "is that it?"

Most images look better in real life than they do in scans. I find these ads are a rare exception to that rule. Seriously disappointed in them. I'll continue to give them a chance, as the campaign develops over the next month, but so far I'm left feeling "is that it?"
And here I was just going to drag out the old "...however I'm sure they'll look somehwat better in real life." :lol:

But I'm not a fan of these ads at all, I'm afraid. Perhaps they (or should I say Karl?) wanted to contrast the rather fun and youthful collection by giving it a moodier edge in the campaign, but I just find it dark and stale, and uninspiring. Thumbs down.

very dark, but still great, and Freja looks fantastic!

eewwwwwww!!! karl lagerfeld, please quit both clothes-making and photography!!!

not only is this ugly, it's also dated and booooooring!!!!!! both clothes and, especially, the photos!!!!

It'll be better if they use setting like that, but not in studio like these! even though i still like it.. :doh:

I love it, I really do. I love the whole change from last season. And to be honest, (and to be a bit off-topic) I never thought Daria was a great Chanel girl. I love Daria, I really do, but she's just so "blah."

And I love the look of Freja. She looks good with just about any hairstyle/color. =]

I know these have already been posted but the colouring is a little different in these so ...

(source: frejafans.livejournal.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac0770
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->