Chanel F/W 07.08 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Karl Lagerfeld

What a change for Chanel. They usually have a really refined mood to their ads, this is quite interesting with how it is a really dark and gloomy mood to it. I kinda think Chanel is known for being so simple with the ads and everything.

Definitely a change for Chanel, I love the dark mood....can't wait for more. :smile:

I love the black hair on Freja :heart: but too much dark.

u think? all the past seasons have been really bright lighting, i think this is spectacular, kind of changes the outlook of the collection (which needed some IMO :innocent:)

That's the most striking thing among recent boring Chanel ads. I love it. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of this ad.It's too dark and kind of boring

Scanned by me from Vogue UK August.

eww, this is a nightmare come true. i was gonna say i hate the set when i saw the first post and now its maximized,terrible! this is supposed to be a collection about color, so why all the dark and the black wig? and i'm wondering why the makeup and hairstyle in runway shows are never used in ad campaigns. what a waste of ideas!

Manuva thx for ur scanning :flower:

to me, these r the best Chanel ads campaign I've ever seen, pithy, truely elegant.B)

who r the two men? I know one of them (probably the one in white shirt) may be Brad, but the one in black looks like a ghost, too dark to identify.

eww, this is a nightmare come true. i was gonna say i hate the set when i saw the first post and now its maximized,terrible! this is supposed to be a collection about color, so why all the dark and the black wig? and i'm wondering why the makeup and hairstyle in runway shows are never used in ad campaigns. what a waste of ideas!
agree, looks terrible ewwwwwww

I think its the quality thats not making me like it, but thank you :smile:
I love the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac0770
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->