Fendi F/W 2020.21 by Nick Knight

I love how much emphasis is placed on the model's cheekbones and the gold hardware/jeweley, they all glisten in such a seductive manner.

The background may be a bit too much but this is a hit, Nick Knight still got it.

Finally Knight showing he is still capable of producing a good campaign.
The set indeed looks like a vagina..

Random models choices, but this looks amazing! Simple but effective. All the girls look great and so strong. Love the photography!

The images are great & i dislike the set design. These women look amazing & they save this campaign.

I am utterly obsessed, feel like it's the best advertising campaign I've seen throughout all of 2020. I was instantly sold when I saw Anok Yai's shot, loved the commanding pose, the colours and Nick Knight's lighting - then came the flawless Yasmin Le Bon! What a feast for the eyes.

The collection deserved a campaign like this, and hopefully there are far more images to come. :heart:

I am floored! A strike to my head, such glamour and luxury in this campaign! I mean bravo to everybody involved!

This and Ports by Meisel are the duo that saves campaigns this season.

Oh, I liveee! Fran Summers is kind of serving Gemma Ward in her shot, I love it. Hopefully, Kim Jones also uses Nick Knight for the campaigns when he takes over. I really do not want a Dior Men's x Meisel type of campaign for Fendi :ermm:.

After the disappointment with Celine and Burberry fragrance, I’m thrilled to see Fran look as good as she usually does in this amazing campaign.

all models look great and I like a lot the mood of the campaign.

kudos to Nick Knight on this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->