Fendi Resort 2022 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Jul 21, 2021.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

guimon and rubydon like this.
  2. THD96

THD96 Well-Known Member

Can we move on from marble prints please? 4 collections in and he still using the same colors palette. A total snooze fest.

And that Gucci prints. Really babe :ninja:.

3. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

So unexciting, you can tell he just left some very lousy interns do a continuation to his equally lousy fall collection.

My grandmother had a couch in a similarly hideous marbled print...memories that shouldn't come back.

jeanclaude likes this.
  4. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

Another pile of uninteresting and undesirable clothes...

YohjiAddict likes this.
  5. Phuel

Phuel Well-Known Member

I’m convinced this is all Kim. Only he can offer up looks that are lesser versions of Kanye’s 2011 DW line.

6. Frederic01

Frederic01 Active Member

Apparently this is not Resort, but a capsule collection? It sounds like Fendi will no longer do Pre-Fall and Resort, according to Jones in the review from Vogue Runway:

vogue.com/fashion-shows/resort-2022/fendi/

Anyway, regardless of what they're calling this, it is terribly boring and unoriginal. It looks like an Elie Saab pre-collection mixed with Max Mara. I also see a lot of recycled Fendi silhouettes from previous collections (pre-Kim). His voice absolutely irrelevant and certainly not needed in the current fashion landscape, and his Fendi collections prove that time and time again.

Jones has no talent at womenswear, but because of his Machiavellian tactics and because of the way he ingratiates himself with the right people at LVMH, he is where he is.

jeanclaude and YohjiAddict like this.
  7. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

^My sole consolation is that eventually they'll throw him out with the trash...like they've done with countless other, more talented, designers.

jeanclaude likes this.
  8. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

It’s safe, boring but it works and the bags are great. I wouldn’t pay full retail price for any of this but on sales, why not? Or maybe not because I will forget about it by the time it goes on sales lol.

The prints are kind of hideous and it seems like Kim forgot what the double F stand for…Fun furs!

Fendi was unlike any other leather goods maison…Now they are more than banal.

Kim understand luxury, no doubt about that…But fashion? No!

9. perhydrol

perhydrol Well-Known Member

This collection could have been designed by AI. And while the quality is there, visually it does nothing. One thing that should be given up in the future is the marble print, it's so ugly and it's a direct link to the miserable Kim's couture debut. Also the sequin mini dress is completely out of place. But we could say the same thing about Jones at Fendi.

jeanclaude likes this.
  10. reese06

reese06 Well-Known Member

If you told me this was a Nordstrom Holiday Catalogue offering of clothes, I would believe you.

It's sad that this is Fendi's womenswear now. So uninspiring and not one interesting piece of clothing in site.

YohjiAddict likes this.