Fendi S/S 2015 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
33arw3p.png

Screencap from fendi.com

I LOVED this collection. The punk undercurrents and subversive tones masked in Prim, proper pretty looks, I think it was really great. The finale bags were gorgeous too.

Nothing negative... everything looks perfect! Karl did a great job for Fendi this season! :flower:

Haven't liked a Fendi like this one in along time the last few dresses are smash hits and there were many cool separates and a brown and white leather dress that was fabulous.

This is the first time in a LONG while that I've liked something Karl designed. Pretty much everything was great!

While I think some of the silhouettes will prove very unflattering on 98% of non-models, the patterns are lovely, the textures are sublime, and for the first time in a while, the street style vibe of some of the looks feel fresh instead of forced. I'm sold.

I loved it!!! It looks fresh, young and chic all at the same time. Didn't know Karl was capable of pulling off such a collection.

Not entirely in love with this collection. There's some outfits here and there that are really cool but I don't really like the colors. The shredded jackets look awesome and I like the spray-paint application

this is the best in milan so far, just stunning. karl is amazing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->