Fendi F/W 13.14 Milan

hair and makeup are atrocious :sick::sick:
can't even focus on the main subjects (clothes)

i don't really like the fur pieces - at all - but there's a lot of interesting cuts in the day wear (the jackets) and the leather pieces. so i'm torn between hating most of it but loving the toned-down looks.

the shoes, however, are the ugliest seen so far and up for the worst of the season NO DOUBT:

nowfashion.com

A very " hit / or / miss " collection for me. But I liked, specially the furs.. I find them quite artistic in a way: how Karl mixed the colors and the tiny colorful/colorblocking line in the middle really worked for me. :P

This is such an incredibly surprising collection, it has really blown me away, exquisite, amazing work!

I like a few looks, especially in the second half, but they're hindered by hideous styling and acessories. Those fur shoes and Elmo bags are vomitrocious.

Although I do think Karl's done a great job...I just don't like the use of fur.

This so crazily tacky at some moments I just can't not like it. Some pieces are really lovely, though, I love the crocodile jacket on Nadja.

Also, the fur owls on the bags are beyond cute.

horrible colours and i hate fur now..:lol: this is just so bad in so many ways

I actually really like this. It reminds me a bit of how Fendi was in the early 00s; deliberately over the top and done in questionable taste. While it doesn't have that same ease and wearability, it's still fun to look at.

I kind of love those furhawks.

I'm crying over how gorgeous this clutch is :cry::heart:
fendi13fw_zpsff25f5d9.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"