Fendi S/S 2022 by Craig McDean

A new low for Meisel… I think he did it to get back at Fendi for making him work with Kim Kardashian!

Models are now crediting the campaign photographer as Craig McDean.

This is shaping up to be my favourite campaign of the season, to be perfectly honest. It's just so vibrant, colourful and joyous - and jumps off the pages inside the likes of Harper's Bazaar and Vogue. All the girls are working it but Rianne van Rompaey may just be outshining everyone else here.

there’s a new image of Vittoria and Yilan both dressed in white and it’s spectacular!

also, a small video of each one of them and it’s also quite good!

Vittoria and Yilan turned out to be the best of this campaign. it could’ve been just the two of them.
LOVE IT

The picture of Rianne and Barbara is beautiful.Vittoria's shot is the worst. She looks like a plastic person with a permanent poker face.

As much as this campaign might not be to my tastes, I can't deny that it isn't eye-catching, the colours are so vibrant that it stands out amongst what a lot of other brands are producing.

Strange to see people criticizing Vittoria's hair... When this is her best cover:

205aa9495638398.png

Source.

What that cover demonstrates is the wisdom of Vittoria always opting for a wig instead of murdering her own hair.

I'm wondering whether her blonde look will ever filter through to her Chanel beauty campaigns.

What that cover demonstrates is the wisdom of Vittoria always opting for a wig instead of murdering her own hair.

I'm wondering whether her blonde look will ever filter through to her Chanel beauty campaigns.

let’s not forget this was shot by Meisel when he was unbeatable and styled by Benjamin Bruno…

Chanel Beauty wise, it hasn’t and she’s back to being a brunette.

unfortunately, I think Vittoria didn’t take fully advantage of being a blonde (or the team behind her failed to do so…).
she looks terrific for Fendi (my favourite of the bunch and I do know I’m biased since she’s my favourite model ‘right now’). she has a studio shot by Luigi and Iango and it’s fantastic (wasn’t published on any magazine). they just knew how to do her then ‘new look’ justice.

W H A T on earth are these pictures/layout/poses/CLOTHES?!?!?!!

what?!! meioses is way too sophisticated for this horror show. tacky!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->