Fendi S/S 2025 Milan

I'm sure. Vittoria, Lulu, Angelina, Monah, Loli, Bibi, Anok, Amelia, Karolina etc get a bit more depending on the designer. New faces maybe 1k euro. Former supermodels get maybe 10-15K but for them it's just for fun. It used to be as low as 700 euro but things have changed. Naturally there are new faces doing Diesel shows for 200 euro but that is an anomaly now. The rates have risen.

thanks for this info. I used to be a booker...many moons ago...when that rate was around 700 euro...LoL.
Good to see that things have changed a bit.

You don't have to trust me. The whole point of this is to be anonymous and chime in with your perspective from a bedroom. I could be a teenager in Brooklyn or Tokyo or Sydney or Hackney. Or I could be the creative director of Conde Nast worldwide. Doesn't matter does it. It's just another opinion. I came on here for fun. Maybe over the next week in Paris I'll occasionally give away trivial details about things like which girl is opening a major show an hour or two before it goes live just to reassure you for a bit of banter.√

I mean, no sweat if you feel threatened about your opinion being invalidated. Best we keep the forum full of keyboard warriors who just watch it all from afar without participating. This was fun for a while but I'm being reminded continually why nobody who is doing anything of merit comments on forums. They're too busy at work. This is really just for camp wannabes who want to feel involved but aren't. It is perversely fun to applaud and criticise without repercussion or judgement though.

What does Tourbillions do for a living out of interest? 1,173 message is a lot of screen time.

Boring clothes, boring set and a parade of boring girls with dead eyes. The styling was hideous, whoever put models in those ugly boots should be jailed.
Kim really isn't helping himself by showing an already soulless collection in such sterile space and casting girls that bring nothing.

How is allowed to be the creative director at not just 1 but 2 LVMH houses??
His LV and Dior Men (hate that rebrand) were almost immediate successes, so I'm guess that they wanted to try and make an LVMH-exclusive Lagerfeld by bringing him to Fendi. I don't know how Fendi's numbers are doing, but the collections look awful on the runway and on the mannequins in store.

I don't know how Fendi's numbers are doing, but the collections look awful on the runway and on the mannequins in store.
Fendi used to be LVMH’s third brand. It was Vuitton, Dior and Fendi…
Now, they are their 5th brand. So they are probably not struggling but when you compare the dynamic of Celine and Loewe…. Go figure.

It was terrible because the girls looked terrible. They didn’t looked good and didn’t made the clothes look good. And the clothes weren’t good.

This is the proof that you can have the best girls in the world but if you don’t put them in the best light, it’s terrible.
Lola clocked in... The girls in this show are some of the biggest models within the industry currently and managed to look like rookies on their first day out. Bring back actual supermodels

Its not bad. Lots of great seperates and layering pieces. It does have a strong Eileen Fisher energy... Kim has never done a strong silhouette, his Fendi Donna wants relatively shapeless things...

For Fendi this is pretty bad and doesn't fit the bill at all.

Dear Mrs Fendi,
Please, for crying out loud - get rid of the mediocrity that is Kim Jones.
Thank you,
Planet Earth

OMG while I was reading everyone’s comments, the boring video of the show kept playing and just saw the cheesy finale of all the girl inside the box.
When the most untalented person gets a big budget for a show - thats what you get hahaha

You don't have to trust me. The whole point of this is to be anonymous and chime in with your perspective from a bedroom. I could be a teenager in Brooklyn or Tokyo or Sydney or Hackney. Or I could be the creative director of Conde Nast worldwide. Doesn't matter does it. It's just another opinion. I came on here for fun. Maybe over the next week in Paris I'll occasionally give away trivial details about things like which girl is opening a major show an hour or two before it goes live just to reassure you for a bit of banter.
This poor girl/boy trying to justify herself :lol: Same when I was talking about a certain brand… and totally outsider people telling me it was false info, lmao. I think it’s funny though.

Regarding the cast, I mean, it can be “now”, but some people might like other kind of girls, idk. Tbh, I don’t even follow models anymore, from the newer generation I only know Lulu and Loli, cause they have funny names and cause Lulu is a star, so a casting like this might look a little bit meh to me.

Regarding the show… inoffensive. Pure meh. Zara worthy. I wonder when they are going to change the CD. They surely can last no more with Kim at the helm.

I was able to see Fendi figures for certain countries and they are dropping strongly.

I think it’s a difficult brand to design for… the logo is terrible. Their monogram is super cheap and Kim made it look even cheaper now. He really cheapened the brand, didn’t he?

He’s so bad at womenswear. So, so bad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->