Ferragamo S/S 2025 Milan

Gosha menswear looks? Those layered jerseys are so so so Lotta, beautiful but no one will spend 800 euros on a pair of stupid leggings or ballet wrap top
Davis has his usual boring suits and unflattering oversized dresses, then last section he moves on to Daniel BV cut-out coats and some Jacquemus dresses and mules

I do find that ugly bag with a shoulder strap more palatable this time around, maybe because the model's arm hides half the bag

The ballerina looks feel so out of place here but at least there’s a bit of experimenting but even then it looks so unnecessary. I do commend on the effort, though.

This would have been better if the collection was edited down 50% - every look before Angelina Kendall’s shouldn’t exist. It still wouldn’t be good collection but definitely better.

He is so cute you feel guilty not liking the collection.
First of all, I loved the blowing parkas. It’s the kind of « on my wishlist » kind of love. That dangerous heel is still appealing to me!
And, that last look would have made Azzedine proud…And it’s maybe where Maximillian should be designing.

JPG did a collection around dance, spring 2009. It had all the expected elements but was very cohesive.

This collection didn’t looked cohesive at all. It was part safari chic, part ballerina, part going dancing to the club. It was confused. The bags were hits and misses.
And beyond the sexy numbers, a lot of it looked difficult to wear. The menswear looked very mature and so it’s weird.

I’m happy he has the support of Gobbetti as it means that he is kinda protected in the expression of his work but I find hard to see where are we going from this, even more if the Ferragamo family is not pushing the vision in stores and image.

He is the Matthew Williams of 2024, giving us nothing but a weak vision and vaguely modern aesthetic that could be any brand really.

I am sure he is a lovely young man, but an Artistic Director unfortunately he is not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->