Ferragamo S/S 2025 Milan

remove all the oversized bs and it’s an amazing collection! the ‘second part’ was extremely strong.

the bags look incredible!

the "ballet core" looks are such an opaque attempt at hopping on a trend but it feels almost funnily sad because that trend was like 1 year ago, at least. though "HF twitter" looks to be eating out the hand as they do any time designers give them a nod by hopping on the microtrends these self-qualified stylists and fashion historians believe they're responsible for creating.

Max is as insanely talented as he is young. While I was since the beginning a big fan of his now defunct eponymous label, I'm not crazy about what he's doing at Ferragamo. I was actually surprised when I saw his first collection at the maison, since it looked nothing like his usual design style.

On the collection: I don't like most of it and I do find it missing cohesion like others pointed out. A lot of hits and misses. However, there are a few beautiful pieces here and there. My favorite one by far is the one Paloma is wearing, which is so flattering on her.

I see Lemaire, Bottega and Dior by MGC but no Ferragamo.

And I really don’t know who is creatively speaking. The POV is so weak that it feels non existent.

He did one and a half great collection so far.

It looks like a Lemaire collection designed by Daniel Lee
My exact thoughts. It feels very Lemaire.
And I’m not mad about it, I still prefer this over Gucci.
But clearly they are trying hard to make the shoes and bags happen.
The shoulder version of the Hug bag looks promising tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->