Miss Trish of Capri for Target

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Footwear designer Trish Carroll has designed a limited edition shoe collection called Miss Trish of Capri for Target. The line will be available at select Target stores nationwide and on target.com from April 5 through June 14. Target has partnered in the past with accessories brands such as Hollywould, Devi Kroell, Sigerson Morrison and Botkier.

wwd.com

this brand is very popular with the lilly pulitzer set. the sandals are usually 500$.

i agree. doesn't look like anything special to me...

i do like miss trish main line for summer... some more than others but i wish we had a target near me!!

i'm sure they'll come up with some cute affordable options that will fly off the shelves...

^ In due time, but right now, nothing to REALLY be excited about. At least... according to my last post in this thread.

thanks for the link john...i don't care for toe rings much either...

but i did see some other pics somewhere of some other styles (sorry, can't remember where) and i have to say that i want several pairs...
i just hope they don't sell out in a flash and i can actually get what i want...

*fingers crossed...

I love Miss Trish but I think (as usual) the quality will kill its appeal.

they are now on target.com even though you cant order them until the 4th of april. there are also ones with bees, fish and turtles on them.

Attachments

• trish1.jpg
    trish1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 51
  • trish2.jpg
    trish2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 51
  • trish3.jpg
    trish3.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 51
If the first one is non-leather, I may give it a look, because I always need cute flats.

they are all 29.99, so probably non leather.

^ According to Target.com, the sandals are faux leather. Part of me wishes I hadn't spotted this thread - lately I've tried to watch my spending, but those green patent sandals are just too cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->