Flair June 2007 : Magdalena Frackowiak by Patric Shaw

Magdalena Frackowiak has a stunning face, but the shape of her head is kinda weird

HQ of cover

Scanned by me

Please let me know if you want to see any of the editorials!

can anyone give me the link of iconography please?

Good to see jean-francois campos starting to get some good work. He's so talented!

Thanks for scan, faith :flower: Could you please if you scan anouck's editorial? ^_^

^I will tomorrow -- it's one of the more interesting editorials I've seen in recent months :woot:

^I will tomorrow -- it's one of the more interesting editorials I've seen in recent months :woot:
indeed :woot: I've already scanned them but don't have them in my memory-stick (I've forgotten them at home :blush::doh:) so please post them :woot::woot::woot::heart::wink:

and here is Carolin Winberg's ed by David Slijper
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
FDIB

^^ Looks like a jewelery ad, but quite beautiful. I like the limited choice of colors.

EDIT: Where's the magazine Flair from?

Love that ed with Caroline Winberg. Thanks
Can't wait for Anouck :woot:

And the two additional shots of Caroline in the beauty section since penny is not next to her scanner :lol:

Caroline Winberg
"l'arte del sole"
Ph. David Slijper

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"