Flair June 2007 : Magdalena Frackowiak by Patric Shaw

Why are all beauty eds recently all about boobies? :blink:

More boobies please! I always loved Caroline's left boobie (usually the one exposed in the majority of the pictures). Seeing the right one just makes the whole circle come together! :smile:

Lovely work, Faith. Many thanks. :flower:

"Flair"is a terrific magazine and has two advantages over most Euro fashion mags: 1) it is less expensive (much less in some cases) than most 2) it comes with a separate booklet with translations of some of the articles which is a boon for those of us whose Italian is sia difettoso che piccolo.

^You're welcome -- and so true! In my opinion Flair is definitely the best value in terms of European magazines here in the US :flower:

Lovely work, Faith. Many thanks. :flower:

"Flair"is a terrific magazine and has two advantages over most Euro fashion mags: 1) it is less expensive (much less in some cases) than most 2) it comes with a separate booklet with translations of some of the articles which is a boon for those of us whose Italian is sia difettoso che piccolo.

My Italian is indeed like two Boba Fetts, a Communist revolutionary and a small flute. :innocent:

My Italian is indeed like two Boba Fetts, a Communist revolutionary and a small flute. :innocent:

Oops-- How about piccolo (small, little) and povero (poor).

In other words I don't know very much Italian and what I know is often wrong. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->