Flare October 2010 : Chanel Iman by Max Abadian

When I saw the thread title I was excited. But when I saw the cover I was shocked and dissapointed. Flare finally puts a fresh face on the cover but the result is boring as usual!

I'm not the biggest fan of Chanel, but I have to admit, she is a good model and on the cover looks great.

I like smiley Chanel, but I do not like THAT smile. That Burberry jacket is fab!

I'm one of those people that really wants to hate this just because it's Chanel Iman. But if I'm being honest this is quite nice (as it is often the case with her modelling work). She actually looks really good here and I agree that the plum coat and dress are awesome.

I agree with what you posted!!

The colours are terrific on the cover.

I'm one of those people that really wants to hate this just because it's Chanel Iman. But if I'm being honest this is quite nice (as it is often the case with her modelling work). She actually looks really good here and I agree that the plum coat and dress are awesome.

I agree with this as well, I think it's the styling that makes me love this, despite her wide smile.

US Vogue? US Vogue? US Vogue? US Vogue? lol
Chanel looks beautiful :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not fond of Chanel at all, but she does look quite "supermodel" here, very US Vogue "tall, slender urban women smile in coats and cross the street." Not to mention she rarely makes covers, so I guess it's nice to have a little change.

Stunning cover! I agree with everyone who suggested the US Vogue similarities, great to see Chanel on the cover as well.

I never thought Chanel had a strong enough look for a cover and this proves me right yet again

the cover is deeply unattractive but Chanel looks absolutely beautiful in her ed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->