Flavia Oliveira

she see so glam :heart:
but prefer her natural i think with this hair looks very pale :S

she see so glam :heart:
but prefer her natural i think with this hair looks very pale :S

Not sure how I feel about the change in hair color but it's not a bad idea to change her look every now and then as a model. It's a way to keep her look fresh and on trend. I would've preferred a chestnut/red look though.

Not sure how I feel about the change in hair color but it's not a bad idea to change her look every now and then as a model. It's a way to keep her look fresh and on trend. I would've preferred a chestnut/red look though.

Model on the runway during the 2008 Victoria's Secret Runway Show, held at the Fountainebleau Hotel and Resort, Saturday, November 15, 2008 in Miami Beach, Florida. (AP Photo/Jennifer Graylock)
20pv4vc.jpg

w19v0m.jpg

2l893ib.jpg

:wub:
kaog9w.jpg

apimages.com

Model on the runway during the 2008 Victoria's Secret Runway Show, held at the Fountainebleau Hotel and Resort, Saturday, November 15, 2008 in Miami Beach, Florida. (AP Photo/Jennifer Graylock)
20pv4vc.jpg

w19v0m.jpg

2l893ib.jpg

:wub:
kaog9w.jpg

apimages.com

so, what do you guys think, she'll do the show this year?

so, what do you guys think, she'll do the show this year?

^i don't know, are so many models booked for this show, i wish to see her again!:heart:

^i don't know, are so many models booked for this show, i wish to see her again!:heart:

i think she will be there (crossed fingers)... in my oipinion, that black outfit was the best of the last vsfs:smile:

i think she will be there (crossed fingers)... in my oipinion, that black outfit was the best of the last vsfs:smile:

^i hope so, this year VS used her in a commercial and for the catalog so maybe she will be in the show

^i hope so, this year VS used her in a commercial and for the catalog so maybe she will be in the show

i made some animations and screen captures from Peek & Cloppenburg campaign
2v2cun7.jpg
f3wf1g.jpg

mj4g2d.jpg
f3cefo.jpg

peek-cloppenburg.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xyzdoll