Flavia Oliveira

i made some animations and screen captures from Peek & Cloppenburg campaign
2v2cun7.jpg
f3wf1g.jpg

mj4g2d.jpg
f3cefo.jpg

peek-cloppenburg.com

She is the highlight for VS she has the best walk and attitude.

She is the highlight for VS she has the best walk and attitude.

Starting a new thread here.

Please read the note in the first post for an explanation.

This thread will still be available for viewing only.

#38, great gifs! she's looking gorgeous in those pictures, such a beauty :heart:

roxane i forget posted..but flavia will be in the vsfs too! ..according to modelinia..but its pretty sure:flower:

i saw that!!thank you so much!!i'm so happy!:buzz:
With the Victoria’s Secret show just a week away, anticipation mounts regarding the chosen beauties for this year’s fashion show.

But Modelinia has exclusive information on a few of the girls who will be walking!

Erin Heatherton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Chanel Iman, Liu Wen, Izabel Goulart, Isabeli Fontana, Shannan Click, Flavia de Oliveira, Lyndsey Scott, Aminata Niaria, Caroline Trentini, Caroline Winberg, and Lily Aldridge are all confirmed to walk in the show this year! It’s an especially exciting moment for Liu, as she’s the first Asian model to take part in the Victoria’s Secret show, and just as thrilling for Chanel, since she’ll be walking for the first time as well!

Congrats girls! Be sure to follow our Tweets and coverage of the show on November 19, and tune in on December 1 at 10 p.m. on CBS to see it on TV!

I don't know if the campaign has been posted yet, but i saw Flavia for the brand Oenobiol.
091112042459520083.jpg

oenobiol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Backstage VSFS 2006 :wub:
nx29h3.jpg

Backstage John Galliano s/s 2007
2q36a15.jpg

Backstage VSFS 2008:wub:
t0hl6g.jpg

with Morgane Dubled

fa7gc3.jpg

tomconcordia.com

Backstage VSFS 2008 larger :wub:
2eas41j.jpg

281sxhz.jpg

Backstage John Galliano s/s 2007
2jb2lg6.jpg

tomconcordia.com

Erin Heatherton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Chanel Iman, Liu Wen, Izabel Goulart, Isabeli Fontana, Shannan Click, Flavia de Oliveira, Lyndsey Scott, Aminata Niaria, Caroline Trentini, Caroline Winberg, and Lily Aldridge are all confirmed to walk in the show this year!

modelinia.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xyzdoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->